PDA

View Full Version : Game day thread (Steelers not playing Sunday)--Which game are you watching?

coach
11-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Go fins/Browns

Zachintosh66
11-07-2010, 01:13 PM
clev/ne on one channel and atl/tb on the other...

clev up 10-0... wtf!?

steelersbabex25
11-07-2010, 01:20 PM
clev/ne on one channel and atl/tb on the other...

clev up 10-0... wtf!?

:woot:

Fins just tied it up with the Ravens too

jnes1216
11-07-2010, 01:33 PM
got my eye on vikes/cards and mia/balt. But more or less flipping through my way overpriced Sunday NFL ticket. and nursing a hangover:morningcoffee:

steelersbabex25
11-07-2010, 01:42 PM
got my eye on vikes/cards and mia/balt. But more or less flipping through my way overpriced Sunday NFL ticket. and nursing a hangover:morningcoffee:

I feel you :barf:

super cleats
11-07-2010, 02:55 PM
LMAO CHEATRIOTS OWNED!!!!!!

DanRooney
11-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Do we really want to play the pats after a loss to the Browns (see Saints)?

super cleats
11-07-2010, 03:05 PM
cameron wake is a beast and philip rivers is the best quarterback this season.

DanRooney
11-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Sickens me how much success the Ravens offense is having against the Dolphins D with dump offs to Rice. Imagine Bruce calling plays like that for us when our offense isn't clicking...

Big T
11-07-2010, 03:10 PM
Do we really want to play the pats after a loss to the Browns (see Saints)?

Exactly. That's why I hate this...

nuclearchihuahuas
11-07-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm watching the redzone channel so I can watch all my picks go down in flames! LOL :grin1:

--- Added 11/7/2010 at 02:18 PM ---

Either the Browns have gotten really good or the Pats got caught in a trap game...even though I'm blowing this pick this is actually an entertaining game and I do so enjoy watching the Patriots go down--I hope we can continue the trend next week!

Zachintosh66
11-07-2010, 03:41 PM
sooo at what point, with all these patriots dropping the ball, did Brady start ti wish Moss was still on the field?

GoBenGo
11-07-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm watching the redzone channel so I can watch all my picks go down in flames! LOL :grin1:

--- Added 11/7/2010 at 02:18 PM ---

Either the Browns have gotten really good or the Pats got caught in a trap game...even though I'm blowing this pick this is actually an entertaining game and I do so enjoy watching the Patriots go down--I hope we can continue the trend next week!
Couldn't agree more...only wish the dolphins could have pulled it out too .:lol:
Some of these have been crazy games....ndomincan suh attempts PAT , Wes welker kicks PAT, lots of teams trying hard to lose,:popcorn:
Case in point: Fitzpatrick just throws clutch int....

RIVERS OF STEEL
11-07-2010, 04:43 PM
How the hell did that happen. Dam feels like de ja voo all over again. NE Loses to the stains. kc n raiders jus watchin. We better not lose to the kittycats. Course if odell has his way well, you figure that un out. lol

The pisstriots will be exceedingly mad as hell.

Look at it this way. In one week we will know for sure if the Pittsburgh Steelers are real for 2010.

Zachintosh66
11-07-2010, 04:54 PM
pretenders: Lions, Hou, Mia... as much as they seem to improve they always fall flat on their faces.

NYJ, Chi, SD, NE... im not sold on these guys, overrated

NO, Atl and dare I say TB look real

Balt won, they should of... good coaching over their, pisses me off, but ill admit it

Min is a joke... almost as bad as Dallas...

Still trying to figure out what the hell happ in Clev?

Steel Trap86
11-07-2010, 05:08 PM
Giants baby, 28-0 up on the seabirds!

got my eye on the raiders/chiefs game too

And the Jets didn't deserve that win today! they played like **** and f*cked up my point spread, they had around 6 or 7 3 and outs today. detroit has a decent team and a bright future imo

GoBenGo
11-07-2010, 05:21 PM
....deshea Townsend sighting , now giving yards like Halloween candy for Indy:lol:
Can't figure who stinks more: vikes, lions, bears, hawks(porobably these guys), bills, cards, the list goes on....lots of bad football going down...

Dee Mca
11-07-2010, 05:53 PM
I should be happy that the colts are losing....Just pisses me off that the NFL forces me to watch them.
Shouldn't hate on them to bad did get comp tickets to last monday nite's game. Got to sit in the players family section. Thanks to my cousin Pat and his inability to hold large amounts of liquor.

super cleats
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Imagine a Mike Vick back in 2004, if he could actually throw then he may just of been the best quarterback in the league...

... at least he's being mature now.

GoBenGo
11-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Ok. Vick gets tackled making a run around left end...second colt comes in and lands on vices head...how is that not a penalty?
In the sense of the way these things have been called. At least...

Troyisabeast_43
11-07-2010, 08:16 PM
pretenders: Lions, Hou, Mia... as much as they seem to improve they always fall flat on their faces.

NYJ, Chi, SD, NE... im not sold on these guys, overrated

NO, Atl and dare I say TB look real

Balt won, they should of... good coaching over their, pisses me off, but ill admit it

Min is a joke... almost as bad as Dallas...

Still trying to figure out what the hell happ in Clev?

As sad as it is to say John Harbaugh is a better clock management coach and better game management coach then Mike Tomlin is. He is always quick to challenge a play if he knows it's close, or get his players up to the line to run the play. Tomlin especially over the last few weeks has been terrible...Harbaugh is an ******* but he is a lot better at this then Harbaugh is...

GoBenGo
11-07-2010, 08:19 PM
Childress just gets a win from his hof bound 40plusser and all he can do is grind on him to the media....after the week they've had....what a tool

" ...no assurances, Im not going to stand in front of you like Brett Favre and tell you I need a hug...."
This team internally is a dumpster fire

igor0190
11-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Sickens me how much success the Ravens offense is having against the Dolphins D with dump offs to Rice. Imagine Bruce calling plays like that for us when our offense isn't clicking...

:plus1::plus1::plus1::

NO KDDING:banging:

Troyisabeast_43
11-07-2010, 08:49 PM
The Ravens right now are playing very good football and the Steelers had better win that game tomorrow night in Cincy to even their division record with the Ravens at 2-1 and get the Ravens back that game that they lost in Cincy early on in the year. Like Ive been saying in other threads even if the Ravens win their next 3 games against Atlanta,Carolina,and Tampa and go to 9-2 going into their game with the Steelers the Steelers as long as they win tomorrow night and even if they would lose to the Patriots next week and beat the Raiders and Bills the following 2 weeks would be 8-3 going into the Ravens game and still would have a chance to overtake them in the division if they beat them in Baltimore on December 5th because the Steelers while they would have the same overall record as the Ravens they would have the better division record at 3-1 to the Ravens 2-2. That's why it's so so critical for the Steelers to win that game tomorrow night in Cincy it's absolutely HUGE for the all the reasons I just explained above...

Scorp
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Just watched the cryboys get their asses handed to them yet again. You boys suck and will always suck. Like the sorry *** patriots.

Steel Trap86
11-08-2010, 01:02 AM
That was the worst beating I've seen in a long time. The Cowboys got absolutely destroyed in all 3 phases tonight and you could tell they have given up on everything. So what day does Jerry Jones makes the move?. I think Wade Phillips is out within 2 days, no way he stays after what happened tonight.

Clay Mathews is a machine!!!

GoBenGo
11-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Yep....refs shoulda stopped that one.....

coldrolled
11-08-2010, 07:12 AM
That was the worst beating I've seen in a long time. The Cowboys got absolutely destroyed in all 3 phases tonight and you could tell they have given up on everything. So what day does Jerry Jones makes the move?. I think Wade Phillips is out within 2 days, no way he stays after what happened tonight.

Clay Mathews is a machine!!!

Lucky the Browns didnt take him, they took our Alex Mack..

Flozell should be happy hes a steeler. :yesnod: