PDA

View Full Version : Going to be a long sunday

StlersGuy
11-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Ok I Know we play Monday night but Sundays with out Steelers football even with the game on Monday sucks...:banging:

mwittman5
11-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Ok I Know we play Monday night but Sundays with out Steelers football even with the game on Monday sucks...:banging:

you can be a dolphins fan for a day and rootfor/watch them hopefully beat baltimore :tt02:

Scorp
11-06-2010, 11:44 PM
The waiting is the hardest part bro. But once Monday comes. Monday is our night.

nuclearchihuahuas
11-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Go Dolphins!!

HUNT4SEVEN
11-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Were 5-0 on Monday nights with Tomlin as our coach, we need this game to stay in the running for the number 1-2 seed come PO time... GO STEELERS:tt02:

SteelJunkie
11-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Go phins!!!

SteelerDan43
11-07-2010, 10:46 AM
It's a pretty bad slate of games period

steelersbabex25
11-07-2010, 11:34 AM
you can be a dolphins fan for a day and rootfor/watch them hopefully beat baltimore :tt02:

:woot:

My 2 favorite teams: Steelers, and whoever's playing the Ravens

LatrobePA
11-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Go Browns and Phins....

Troyisabeast_43
11-07-2010, 12:16 PM
Go Browns and Phins....

I dont want the Browns beating the Patriots seeing that we play the Pats next week. Remember what happened to the Saints when the Browns beat them 2 weeks ago they came into our game more focused and beat us. I guarantee you if Pats lose to Browns today the same thing is bound to happen next week too. The Patriots will be well overdue for a loss come next week if they win today and the Steelers will give them that loss I believe come next week. So with that being said as much as it pains me to say Go Pats today beat the Browns...

LatrobePA
11-07-2010, 12:41 PM
I dont want the Browns beating the Patriots seeing that we play the Pats next week. Remember what happened to the Saints when the Browns beat them 2 weeks ago they came into our game more focused and beat us. I guarantee you if Pats lose to Browns today the same thing is bound to happen next week too. The Patriots will be well overdue for a loss come next week if they win today and the Steelers will give them that loss I believe come next week. So with that being said as much as it pains me to say Go Pats today beat the Browns...

I thought about that after I posted it....But it's very hard for me to root for the pats! lol

nuclearchihuahuas
11-07-2010, 12:46 PM

Totally agree, the Browns need to lose today and the Dolphins need to win! Go figure I'm rooting for the Pats and Dolphins (today only of course)--got to do what I've got to do to support the Steelers! :tt02:

jnes1216
11-07-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm hoping the Browns beat the Pats. I just can't stand Brady. Pats will be tough to beat regardless of this weeks outcome as everyone knows and maybe the Browns will expose any weaknesses for the Steelers to take notice.

ctsteelah
11-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Newbie to the board here.
Suprised with the aggresiveness of the Brownies given they have a rook at QB. They may finally found a QB sinse DA.

JensK
11-07-2010, 03:26 PM

Honestly, Saints played a pretty bad game against us. We just found a way to be even worse. Besides, the game against saints does not have same play-off implications as Patriots. I honestly don't think it'll matter whether or not Browns beat Patriots.. Pats know how important the game against Steelers is, despite results this week. They'll come prepare, bank on it.

DanRooney
11-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Ed Reed has more picks than Troy in 2 games.

Zachintosh66
11-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Ed Reed has more picks than Troy in 2 games.

Ed Reed just doesnt throw himself around the field like a rag doll... he actually plays the safety position