PDA

View Full Version : Defensive line gets some help; Keisel should start on MNF

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Just got a text; Keisel practiced for the 2nd day in a row and looks like he'll be good to go for the Bengals game. This is great news and will definitely help our pass rush; the mountain is a beast at occupying his blockers so guys like Harrison can get the QB quicker. His presence will be felt on Monday night!

Root4Stlrs
11-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Just got a text; Keisel practiced for the 2nd day in a row and looks like he'll be good to go for the Bengals game. This is great news and will definitely help our pass rush; the mountain is a beast at occupying his blockers so guys like Harrison can get the QB quicker. His presence will be felt on Monday night!

Thanks for the info. Great news.

Goodfrom55
11-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Good News. . .you know, an unsung hero of our D-Line is Chris Hoke. They guy's motor never stops; would love to see him get more opportunities on Monday (not at the expense of an injury though).

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Having Keisel back really helps our depth again now too. These last couple weeks we've been playing with virtually nobody in the reserve roll except for Hoke. Getting Grizzly Adams back frees up Lebeau to have a better rotation to keep guys fresh for late in the game.

LatrobePA
11-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Is it Monday yet?? I hate waiting this long!!!

BLACKnGOLD58
11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Good News. . .you know, an unsung hero of our D-Line is Chris Hoke. They guy's motor never stops; would love to see him get more opportunities on Monday (not at the expense of an injury though).

:iagree:

coldrolled
11-05-2010, 06:00 PM
still need to get sly and worilds more time in rotations...

look at the pats again, 4-5 2010 rookies on their defense playing every game.....

6-1 .... no three year learning curve there?

SteelDad
11-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Welcome back BK!!:clap:

LatrobePA
11-05-2010, 10:19 PM

look at the pats again, 4-5 2010 rookies on their defense playing every game.....

Two diffrent coaches...It's like comparing a dog to a cat, two completely diffrent animals!

I think we have some rookies on the roster ready to make some noise, but Tomlins *** kissing to the vets will keep that from happening...(don't flame me tomlin lovers I'm not saying he's a bad coach, just too loyal to the vets)

See ARE!!

Zachintosh66
11-05-2010, 11:34 PM

Two diffrent coaches...It's like comparing a dog to a cat, two completely diffrent animals!

I think we have some rookies on the roster ready to make some noise, but Tomlins *** kissing to the vets will keep that from happening...(don't flame me tomlin lovers I'm not saying he's a bad coach, just too loyal to the vets)

See ARE!!

Not only that 2 different defenses and 2 different positions... it is well know that it takes at least a year to learn our defenses enough to be effective.

This is a DE thread, I wanna know who is gonna start the other side? Eason or our buddy Ziggy?

I would like to see Worilds get some reps but at what stake? You pull last years team leading sacker? or 2 years ago Defensive Player of the year.

I dont see Sly getting much actual PT except ST (which he has been great at thusfar). Not only does he have the leagues hottest LB in front of him but he also has the vet who happens to make all of our def calls, not to mention we brought Foote back as an Ins policy and several people on this board think Fox is starting material as well (not me, lol). So where does that leave room for Sly?

HUNT4SEVEN
11-06-2010, 12:56 AM
It's gonna be nice seeing BK back in action, we need all the help we can get on the D-Line...