PDA

View Full Version : Member spotlight: Wonderboy

steelersgal86
11-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:

Wonderboy (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=4066)

How long have you been a Steeler fan? I have been a serious fan for about 3 years

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? The Steelers are a family tradition and i love the way they play the game

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Have to go with Hines Ward

Why are they your favorite player? He makes a great role model as a person and as a player has the talent to change any game

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Jerome Bettis!

What is your favorite Steelers memory? I can remember watching him play and he played all out every second of the game. A lot of greats in Steelers history but to be fair i have to go with one i have seen play

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Baseball

How did you find Steeler Addicts? Met the group at Steelers Fan Fest 2010

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? A great place to find info on the Steelers and the NFL in general then talk to other fans about it

What do you do for a living? I currently attend high school and mow grass to keep goin

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I love football but baseball has always been my passion

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? Laid back attitude

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Chevy 1500

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? No clue! haha

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Anything outdoors, sports, and shooting

Favorite TV show(s)? CSI

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)? WII

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? We all watch together. It gets a lil crazy on game days

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Food!

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Italian Sausage and Perogies

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? None:evilshake:

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Been to Hienz field. No game though

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"? Immaculate Reception. Amazing play!

When do you think the Steelers will win #7? hopefully this 10-11 season!

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl?Smart plays on offense, stronger special teams, and staying healthy
:helmet:

steelersgal86
11-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Great interview Tyler!! Thanks for taking the time..It was great to meet you at FanFest I am sure you learned alot you didnt need to know..and I am sure in April when we meet again you will be teaching us stuff...and get working on Heath to take you to a game!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-05-2010, 08:01 AM
Good stuff thanks for sharing some insight with us man! Couldn't agree with you more about Hines, he's the best.

lloydfan4life
11-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Great interview, Tyler!
Enjoyed meeting you at Fan Fest and looking forward to seeing you there again this year! :woot:

Scorp
11-05-2010, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE and mow grass to keep goin QUOTE]

Thanks for the read buddy. Good stuff. Would you like to jump on board with Scorp's naked lawn grooming services? :grin1: Take care friend. :yellowthumb:

PsychoWard
11-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Very nice ready Tyler!!!