PDA

View Full Version : Tiebrakers in AFC North are huge this week for the Bengals game...

Troyisabeast_43
11-02-2010, 04:56 PM
That game this week against the Bengals is so huge for the Steelers in terms of them needing to win to even their division record with the Ravens at 2-1. Even if the Steelers do somehow lose to the Patriots next week and beat both Oakland and Buffalo the following 2 weeks which I am sure they are going to do and end up at 8-3 even if the Ravens win their next 4 games and are 9-2 when they play the Steelers December 5th, the Steelers at 8-3 if they beat the Ravens in Baltimore on Sunday night and would move into first place because they would then have the better division record at 3-1 to the Ravens 2-2. That's why this game with the Bengals is so huge this Monday. The Ravens didnt win their game in Cincy early on in the year. The Steelers have their chance now to do that and make that loss the Ravens had to the Bengals early in the season come back to bite them in a big time way. I still however dont think the Ravens are going to win all of their next 4 games against Miami,Atlanta,Carolina,and Tampa they probably at the very least will drop 1 of those games. Most likely one of the next 2 either Miami or Atlanta. I hope everybody now sees why winning that game in Cincy on Monday night is so important when it comes to tiebrakers in the division it's absolutely HUGE

Black@Gold Forever32
11-02-2010, 05:36 PM
This game vs the Bengals on Monday is a must win....Noway around it and you pointed that out very well.......I think the Ravens lose to the Falcons in Atlanta.....I wouldn't shocked if the Phins beat them this week....The Dolphins have been road warriors so far this year......

HUNT4SEVEN
11-02-2010, 05:47 PM
The Fins will beat the Rats mark it down they are gonna confuse Joe Wacko nmore than he already is, losing to the Ain'ts will make us come out on fire Monday night we beat the Bungels and Cheaters mark that down also, I just seen this about a LB anyone know about this?http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports-town/steelers/106095-ed-steelers-sign-former-no-3-pick?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Troyisabeast_43
11-02-2010, 05:48 PM
This game vs the Bengals on Monday is a must win....Noway around it and you pointed that out very well.......I think the Ravens lose to the Falcons in Atlanta.....I wouldn't shocked if the Phins beat them this week....The Dolphins have been road warriors so far this year......

I think they lose in Atlanta as well 32. I just dont see the Ravens being able to beat two quality teams like the Dolphins and Falcons in a span of 4-5 days. I wont be shocked either if the Dolphins win Sunday in Baltimore but I think the Ravens will pull out a close one. Miami has been awesome on the road and they will give the Ratbirds everything they can handle Sunday in Baltimore. Im glad you realized it too since I pointed it out the importance of the game in terms of the division standings and tiebrakers it's huge. A loss to the Bengals Monday night would not kill the Steelers chances of winning the division but it will damn sure make it a huge uphill climb compared to what it is now. They will no longer control their own destiny in terms of tiebrakers in the division I believe if they lose this game in Cincinnati on Monday night. The Steelers need to have this win against the Bengals and I believe they will get this win against the Bengals and put more pressure on the Ratbirds...

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Every divisional game is important every time, all the time. This one though like 32 mentioned I think is a must win too. Even though it wouldn't knock us out of any playoff race just yet we need to end the bengals hopes for any type of a comeback playoff run. The Ratbirds will be there at the end and we need to make sure we are atleast tied with them so we have a chance to take the division. This is a chance to right the wrongs that were last year as a whole.

I like the Ravens chances to lose to atleast Miami and or Atlanta. Both have enough fire power to keep up with any defense they can dish out.

Goodfrom55
11-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Biggest sure fire way the Steelers win this game is to not win, but DOMINATE time of posession - limiting Carson Palmer's touches. I see a 24-20 win by the Steelers even though it should be a blowout. STeelers need to run for at least 150 in this game and limit Ben's throws to 20-25. If they can do that, they should win no problem.

super cleats
11-02-2010, 08:57 PM
the bungles defense has struggled this year, but divisional games in the afc north have always been tougher and closer than an *** talented team we faced outside the division.

i wouldn't be surprised if we did lose this one, but i think we win this, then get our asses whooped by the patriots before finishing the season 11-5 or 10-6.