PDA

View Full Version : Healthy headed into MNF w/ the Bengals.

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 02:18 PM
http://www.observer-reporter.com/or/sidelines/

steelersbabex25
11-02-2010, 02:35 PM
We're not healthy until Aaron Smith is playing again :crying:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Article isn't loading up for me right now. At this point if we can get Keisel back that will help big time on the DL and then we'll be about as healthy as we can be minus Smith. Essex back gives us some more depth on the OL which is good. Flozell got knicked up again on Sunday night but he came back so hopefully he'll be ok.

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Keisel expected to return

Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday he expects defensive end Brett Keisel to return after missing the past two games with a hamstring injury.

In fact, the only player Tomlin listed as unlikely to play this week is Aaron Smith.

Only Flozell Adams and Isaac Redman, who both suffered ankle sprains in the loss at New Orleans, will be limited in practice this week. Both are expected to play Monday at Cincinnati.

Tomlin again refused to speculate how long Smith, who suffered a triceps muscle tear two weeks ago, will be out of action.

He did say he was pleased with how Ziggy Hood played in Smith's absence.

Raleigh Steel
11-02-2010, 03:09 PM
as long as arians is calling the shots on offense, "healthy" is not a term i would describe the team.

but it will be nice to see the diesel back on the field.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2010, 03:11 PM
The extra day to heal up will be helpful for Keisel too. Plus after the MNF game we'll be back home even with the short week. It's not getting any easier but atleast we're in good shape health wise with most of our players.

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 03:19 PM
The extra day to heal up will be helpful for Keisel too. Plus after the MNF game we'll be back home even with the short week. It's not getting any easier but atleast we're in good shape health wise with most of our players.

Agree, Hood will be tested this week w/ Benson...

BA is BA all the bitching in the world isn't gonna get him fired....Gotta deal w/ him!!

Steel Trap86
11-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Agree, Hood will be tested this week w/ Benson...

BA is BA all the bitching in the world isn't gonna get him fired....Gotta deal w/ him!!

says the guy who blames BA when his lunch is cold lol

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 03:25 PM
says the guy who blames BA when his lunch is cold lol

LMAO, you know it, but I'm blue in the face and gotta chill (for this week)!!

coldrolled
11-02-2010, 04:15 PM
LMAO, you know it, but I'm blue in the face and gotta chill (for this week)!!

if your tired of bashing BA i can take over... :lol:

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 04:21 PM
if your tired of bashing BA i can take over... :lol:

Please be my guest! lol

He's a turd!