PDA

View Full Version : NFL Playoff Power Rankings: Pittsburgh was on top

E. Hartman
11-02-2010, 09:57 AM
OK so we had a heartbreak of a lose and I predicted us to win. I think we should have won the game against New Orleans. Even in their dome. They don't appear to be as dominant but we didn't play as well as we could have.

Each week we update all the teams playoff chances. Pittsburgh was on top before last weeks game. Here is our link:
www.armchairreport.com

coldrolled
11-02-2010, 11:06 AM
the pats are the team to beat..... they actually have an offense that can play against the blitzes and score alot every game.. the QB is extra protected by the refs.. they are hard to beat. we have the arians offense, until he is gone we will be in the back seat. luckily though any given sunday we can win just like the other teams.

Raleigh Steel
11-02-2010, 12:35 PM
if i could rank the top 10, right now, mine would look like this:

1. New England
2. Indy
3. Baltimore
4. NY Jets
5. Pittsburgh
6. Atlanta
7. NY Giants
8. New Orleans
9. Kansas City
10. Miami

steelersbabex25
11-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Falcons #1 :scratch: I don't trust whoever made this list.

LarryNJ
11-02-2010, 01:20 PM
if i could rank the top 10, right now, mine would look like this:

You can rank them all here:

http://fanrankings.nfl.com/

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Power rankings are like bungholes, everyone has one!!

I'd rather be ranked 32nd flying under the radar!!

E. Hartman
11-03-2010, 11:41 AM
After I enter in every play for every team in the NFL I break down the advantages across the field. This is so I can find weaknesses and strengths in the play calling and execution of the plays.

Steelers vs. Bengals
Rushing the ball is an advantage for the Steelers. More specifically the Steelers can attack the right side of the field. The right side is a weakness for the Bengals for both the run and the pass. This is an adjustment that could be made but than it would open up the left side of the field. The Bengals best opportunity is to rush the ball and to the left. The problem is that the run defense is solid with Pittsburgh. Mis-direction is the key here.

I do have the statistical averages for every team across the field for both the pass and the run.

here is the link www.ArmchairReport.com

SteelCityKid5
11-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Im agreeing with Lartobe?? Can't believe Im saying that but hes right.. any type of ranking is BS. To some degree theyre correct but I think theyre created for discussion. Even in college I think they rank way toooo early i.e., Virginia Tech was what 4th or 5th at the beginning of the year?

LatrobePA
11-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Im agreeing with Lartobe?? Can't believe Im saying that but hes right.. any type of ranking is BS. To some degree theyre correct but I think theyre created for discussion. Even in college I think they rank way toooo early i.e., Virginia Tech was what 4th or 5th at the beginning of the year?

I love you man..lol