PDA

View Full Version : It's Bungals week

StlersGuy
11-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Ok last night sucked but we can not let it get to us after all we are 5-2 and still in 1st in the North. We need to learn from our mistakes and take it out on the Bungals. I have to say who better to beat up on after a loss.

*Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk Pro

LatrobePA
11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Bungles have lost 4 in a row, they'll play us tough!

Steelersfan
11-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Time to unleash hell!

StlersGuy
11-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Time to unleash hell!

Yes it is I could care less if they lost 4 in a row after we are done it will be 5..

*Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk Pro

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Time to unleash hell!

Why is it I sense some sarcasm in that statement Dan? :lol:

That whole unleashing hell thing, yeah we should back it up before we start talking about it. We better unleash hell on the Bengals this week, they will be a desperate team knowing their playoff chances are done, or atleast a long shot at best if they lose this week.

super cleats
11-01-2010, 03:07 PM
I wouldn't take them lightly, there offense is pretty good, it's there defense that has been shambles so our secondary needs to step up, they played well the first half but good schooled the second half.

LatrobePA
11-01-2010, 03:34 PM
It took 44 pass attempts with 34 caught to score 20 points...I know we got drilled but it could of been much much worse...

coldrolled
11-01-2010, 03:36 PM
We need to learn from our mistakes and take it out on the Bungals.

We keep bringing the same MISTAKE (BA) to every game. This is nuts already...
Fire Him and lets move on..

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2010, 03:10 PM
The Steelers will learn from this game and be better for it. A loss to an NFC team isn't the end of the world, but it still sucks. All in all we are still tied for the lead in the division and have a chance to notch another AFC North victory on Monday night. This should be a wild game. The Bengals will try and establish the run, they have too atleast try. The Saints gave up running in the second half and just went to the air.

I expect Cincy to open up with trying to run and then work on play action down the field early to try and get a quick score. They are banged up on defense too just like the Saints were so don't be surprised if they try and blitz alot to get in Ben's face.

Raleigh Steel
11-02-2010, 03:13 PM
in case you haven't noticed, the bengals have lost 4 straight to teams we have beaten this year. this SHOULD be our game...we are better...just gotta go out and prove it!

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Woulda Coulda Shoulda, that was our motto last year and we got beat in the division way too many times. I agree they are not finishing games and making way too many mistakes. Plus they are beat up on defense in a big way too so that doesn't help. There is no doubt we SHOULD win this game but we damn well better play like it and not get all stupid like last year. The Bengals are a team we should beat but they aren't going to roll over and die for us.

I'm confident we can win this game and rip their playoff hearts out, but I want to see us go out and play that way. Full throttle for 60 minutes, don't let them in it late in the game or even entertain the thought of coming back and stealing a victory.

Goodfrom55
11-02-2010, 04:26 PM
This game scares me because the Steelers notoriously don't play well in Paul Brown Stadium. They have a way of making Carson Palmer look like Joe Montana.

Cautiously optimistic, but expect this to be a close game.

LatrobePA
11-02-2010, 04:32 PM
It won't be a cake walk, you can bank on that....

super cleats
11-02-2010, 06:05 PM
the saints whooped us because they were the better team than us, theres probably four teams in the nfl that will beat us 7 times out of 10 this season...

if the bengals win we will definitley probably end up with a 9-7 record, it's a must win game.