PDA

View Full Version : Game 7 thoughts!

jtretz
11-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Question 1) Why can't we blitz like other teams do all the time and be successfull?
Answer: Because we have bruce F***ing nArians as our offensive co-ordinator! Another O-co-ordinator would make adjustments and make the other team be sorry they blitz!

Question 2) Why was our offense non existent for 3 quarters then finally started to make something happen in the 4th quarter?
Answer: Because we have Bruce F***ing Arians as our offensive co-orinator! Our offense is so predictable until we are behind and then we sytart doing things different!

Question 3) Why do we have 2 losses?
Answer: Because we have Bruce F***ing Arians as our offensive co-ordinator! I really believe he cost us the playoffs last year and if Tomlin doesn't ****ing start vetoing some of his **** calls we are not going to make the playoffs this year too!

Summary: We have such a great team! We just need some coaching, and the refs can kiss my f***inf ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Added 10/31/2010 at 11:34 PM ---

Sorry about all of the mis spelled words I am drunk and F***ing pisses!

Real Deal Steel
11-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Arians has established over and over again that he can't make adjustments. Ben's improvasations are the only real adjustments we've every really seen.