PDA

View Full Version : Don't hand the bears the NFC Championship just yet

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Yes they have an awesome defense.
Yes their special teams can turn games around in a heartbeat.

BUT, the X factor is Rex Grossman, the guy is way too inconsistent at this point this season. He started off the season hot and then went stone cold throwing almost as many picks as Ben did during the last 6 weeks. 2 Weeks ago the guy had a 1.3 QB rating and threw for like 30 yds. Last night he was better BUT the Rams defense is average at best. Bulger had a better game against the Bears defense than Grossman did against a sub par Rams defense.

Im just saying with how hot the Cowboys have been, don't count out Seattle, and watch out for the Saints, I'd be awful leary about crowning them too early. They may very well get to the super bowl, but if Rex continues to struggle, especially in crucial situations like the playoffs, they could be ousted earlier than expected.

AZ_Steeler
12-12-2006, 03:27 PM
The Saints are looking freaking awesome right now! I don't see them slowing down one bit plus they have a lot of veterans on that team especially with playoff experience!

Grossman needs to find the pine on the bench and Griese needs to take this team over... IMO!

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Funny how the Aints went from Drafting 2nd last year , to being playing this good this year:scratch::2cents:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
If you want to Crown them. Then crown them.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Oh comon, surely you can do better than that ! :lol:

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 03:51 PM
If you want to Crown them. Then crown them.

What's wrong with you B@G

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Oh comon, surely you can do better than that ! :lol:

Dude I couldn't help it when I saw this thread. I just had to bring back the classic Dennis Green melt down from earlier this year when the Cards lost to the Bears on monday night.

Steelerlyn
Regarding Chitown, yes I agree they have some problems, however, we have all seen inconsistency with our #7. I just think Rex will get through it and I also believe they will make the SB. At least I am hoping for them :crossfingers:

:tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
What's wrong with you B@G

Nothings wrong with me. I was joking around. What the **** is wrong with you?

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Nothings wrong with me. I was joking around. What the **** is wrong with you?
Wonderful words for a kid to be just Joking around:dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 04:13 PM
Can't your see 32's sarcasm ! :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Wonderful words for a kid to be just Joking around:dunno:

First off I'm not a kid. Second I really don't understand why you would post what you did from me saying If you want to crown them. Then crown them. If you have a problem with that. Then you better get a life due and get off my back.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Can't your see 32's sarcasm ! :lol:

I'm just confused by Captcoolhand.:dunno:

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 04:23 PM
1st off guy, I'll due get a life and 2nd I didn't mean nothing about what I said, it's just that when I first read the post, i gathered that you was either having a bad day or you simply don't like the Aints. Sorry I was wrong, My bad.We can all get along

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2006, 04:27 PM
1st off guy, I'll due get a life and 2nd I didn't mean nothing about what I said, it's just that when I first read the post, i gathered that you was either having a bad day or you simply don't like the Aints. Sorry I was wrong, My bad.We can all get along

I have no problem with the Saints or you. I guess next time I will have to put J/K in my posts to avoid any confusion. I just thought you had a problem with me. Which I was very confused about. No harm no foul. It happens.

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Sorry fellas, I guess I just Interpreted it the wrong way. My apology:bigthumb:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-12-2006, 04:33 PM
Sorry fellas, I guess I just Interpreted it the wrong way. My apology:bigthumb:

No need for an apology. It was just a misunderstanding. It happens Bro.

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 04:35 PM
I have no problem with the Saints or you. I guess next time I will have to put J/K in my posts to avoid any confusion. I just thought you had a problem with me. Which I was very confused about. No harm no foul. It happens.
I guess if I spent more time here 32, i would of caught the sarcasm but again, I wasn't tring to be an *******. :beer4: Have one on me

House of Steel
12-12-2006, 07:18 PM
You wasn't trying to be an *******, capt. More like a Bitchy Whining whore is more like it. :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 07:42 PM
You wasn't trying to be an *******, capt. More like a Bitchy Whining whore is more like it. :hilarious:

Pot and kettle dude, pot and kettle !! :banana:

House of Steel
12-12-2006, 09:21 PM
:bigfinger: This wasn't for you, Matt. Stay out of the arguement :hilarious:.

Steelerlyn
12-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Back to da Bears..........................

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: