PDA

View Full Version : What Jerseys will Steelers wear Sunday night in New Orleans??

Troyisabeast_43
10-27-2010, 06:24 PM
I was just curious to see if anybody had a link or hear anything about what color Jerseys the Steelers are wearing against the Saints Sunday night. I know the Saints like to wear white at home and the Steelers have worn their Black Jerseys so far this season for every game thus far and are 3-0 on the road this season winning in Tennessee,Tampa,and Miami with their black uniforms. If anybody has heard anything or could post a link on what color jerseys the Steelers are wearing Sunday night in New Orleans that would be great...

Zachintosh66
10-27-2010, 06:36 PM
Saints wore white last week at home, so i assume we will be wearing our blacks

StlersGuy
10-27-2010, 06:53 PM
I happen to hope they wear the yellow and black but don't see that happening since its an away game.

super cleats
10-27-2010, 08:59 PM
we are wearing whites apprantley...........

im not sure since that was stated last week on the t.v.

id rather them wear white so i can see brees' blood spewed all over his chest

BlitzburghRockCity
10-27-2010, 09:14 PM
This is the first time we'll be wearing white all year..I almost forget what they look like :lol:

SteelDad
10-28-2010, 11:47 AM
I'm pretty sure the Saints are going with the 'All black' look in honor of Halloween. I could care less, let's just win.

Scorp
10-28-2010, 12:44 PM
I'd rather see one hell of a great game. They'll surprise us with jersey's on game day.