PDA

View Full Version : Bears Devin Hester sets NFL record

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 01:20 AM
He returned 2 kickoffs for TD's against the Rams tonight, giving him 6 for the year which is a new record. I watched alot of the game and he is just blazing fast and picks his gaps just right and then he's off to the races !

Steelersfan
12-12-2006, 01:28 AM
That's amazing! Why the hell can't we find any of these guys?.....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Their whole freeking special teams just blocks like crazy, he's usually got a few different options with monster holes to run through.

Steelerlyn
12-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Chitown has one awesome ST & Defense ! We will see them in the SB this year. So many say they need a different qb. Grossman is good, damn good. He has taken them to the record they currently have; Lovie Smith knows better than to give up on him now. They were showing his qb rating, it was horrible in that game he got 34 yards in then tonight it was back up there 95. something. Go Bears! You guys deserve it! of the teams around me, the bungs are too arrogant, the Lions have serious problems, the Browns are fine but they are in our division so I am all for the Bears!~

:tt02: :banana: :bigthumb: :crossfingers: :clap: :nahnah:

House of Steel
12-12-2006, 10:18 AM
We need to take lessons from Chicago, they are just plain awesome on ST. Amazing.

AZ_Steeler
12-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Wow! That's awesome, maybe if Willie Reid ever gets better he could be just like this dude! :D

Awesome job though :clap:

Captcoolhand
12-12-2006, 03:32 PM
!st off Grossman is not the answer for Chicago.:nono: and 2nd, I heard it was a team record not, NFL record.:yesnod: