PDA

View Full Version : It does not get any better then this...

StlersGuy
10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Halloween in New Orleans.... Talk about a heck of a place to play a football game the craziest day of the year.. I can see the Voodoo people trying to work their majic.. now

Scorp
10-26-2010, 10:24 PM
It's going to be hella rowdy i tell ya what. I hope we get a great, nailbiter, edge of your seat game.

nuclearchihuahuas
10-26-2010, 11:36 PM
This one scares me, and not just because its on halloween--should be one heck of a game!

GoBenGo
10-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Halloween...Halloween...Ghosts and witches can be seen...Witches hat...Coal black cat..BOO !...watch out, it's Halloween !:yesnod:

SteelCityKid5
10-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Halloween in New Orleans.... Talk about a heck of a place to play a football game the craziest day of the year.. I can see the Voodoo people trying to work their majic.. now

Does Orlando have a professional basketball team?

Dobre Shunka
10-27-2010, 01:24 AM
We'll beat down the Aint's in their Pagan temple.

StlersGuy
10-27-2010, 07:18 AM
We'll beat down the Aint's in their Pagan temple.

:yellowthumb::cope: I could not agree more..

Moondog
10-27-2010, 10:24 AM
This one scares me, and not just because its on halloween--should be one heck of a game!

It concerns me too, mainly because Brees **** the bed against the Browns and is going to be looking to redeem himself in front of a national audience. The Steelers are going to have to play better than they did against Miami in order to win this one.

super cleats
10-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Does Orlando have a professional basketball team?

the hornets and their best player is chris paul very good guard not better than my boy john wall... well right now he is but not in 2 years

Scorp
10-27-2010, 11:45 AM
It concerns me too, mainly because Brees **** the bed against the Browns and is going to be looking to redeem himself in front of a national audience. The Steelers are going to have to play better than they did against Miami in order to win this one.

:goodpost:

coldrolled
10-27-2010, 11:48 AM
we need our defense from the titans game to show up. thats the only way we win this one.

--- Added 10/27/2010 at 10:48 AM ---

Hopefully DL has been saving our Defensive Output for these big games.

Scorp
10-27-2010, 11:53 AM
we need our defense from the titans game to show up. thats the only way we win this one.

--- Added 10/27/2010 at 10:48 AM ---

Hopefully DL has been saving our Defensive Output for these big games.

Titans and Buccs games. :yellowthumb:

StlersGuy
10-27-2010, 12:01 PM
I happen to think we will show for this one and we will make a statement by kicking the crap out of the aints..

Scorp
10-27-2010, 12:07 PM
I happen to think we will show for this one and we will make a statement by kicking the crap out of the aints..

Well said Bro. :yellowthumb:

nuclearchihuahuas
10-27-2010, 12:51 PM

Exactly :yesnod:

jnes1216
10-27-2010, 02:12 PM
This will be Big Ben's first prime time game back from the suspension. He's going to want a win very badly I believe. He'll want to light it up just like Brees. Miller could have a big game.

I think Polamalu gets a crucial pick.

Scorp
10-27-2010, 03:04 PM
This will be Big Ben's first prime time game back from the suspension. He's going to want a win very badly I believe. He'll want to light it up just like Brees. Miller could have a big game.

I think Polamalu gets a crucial pick.

I think you're right X'S 3. :cope:

steelers4life66
10-27-2010, 03:32 PM

The fact that he could be looking to light it up in the passing game might be his down fall in this week. Polamalu hasn't dun much this season in the blitz, IMO. Leave him back in coverage and to stop the run, also get Ike some stickem so he'll catch the flipping ball and it could be lights out for the Aints. :cope:

Scorp
10-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Saiiiints, come out and plaaaayyy.