PDA

View Full Version : NFL Power Rankings for Playoff Chances

E. Hartman
10-26-2010, 06:52 PM
I am new to this forum and I also love the Pittsburgh Steelers. I enjoy football statistics and I enter in the plays for every NFL team every week. I use this information to update different rankings and up coming match ups.

I am pleased to say that the Pittsburgh Steelers are top on the list for the computer generated power ranking. This information is different from regular power rankings because it uses straight statistics and no opinion. It than compares the entire schedule to determine a teams chances to make the playoffs.

the Steelers have a 93.75 percent chance to make the playoffs along this current trend of stats. It is the best in the league.

If you like stats than this is another great piece of information. Complete rankings available.

Enjoy
E. Hartman
www.ArmchairReport.com

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-26-2010, 07:35 PM
I am new to this forum and I also love the Pittsburgh Steelers. I enjoy football statistics and I enter in the plays for every NFL team every week. I use this information to update different rankings and up coming match ups.

I am pleased to say that the Pittsburgh Steelers are top on the list for the computer generated power ranking. This information is different from regular power rankings because it uses straight statistics and no opinion. It than compares the entire schedule to determine a teams chances to make the playoffs.

the Steelers have a 93.75 percent chance to make the playoffs along this current trend of stats. It is the best in the league.

If you like stats than this is another great piece of information. Complete rankings available.

Enjoy
E. Hartman
www.ArmchairReport.com

2 more games and we should know for sure. Just sayin. There is the big mountain to climb??? Welcome aboard.

E. Hartman
10-26-2010, 07:46 PM
2 more games and we should know for sure. Just sayin. There is the big mountain to climb??? Welcome aboard.

Anything can happen and we have had some close games. The thrill of victory is only sweeter when you've been through the pain. We've had our share.

Six Championships take the edge off. :yellowthumb:

K Train
10-26-2010, 07:48 PM
. The thrill of victory is only sweeter when you've been through the pain. We've had our share.

lol let some other non steeler football fans see this statement

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2010, 11:45 PM
lol let some other non steeler football fans see this statement

Yea Lions, Browns fans........lol These two teams are two of the NFL oldest teams and they have never reached a Super Bowl........But in the 50s both of these teams were NFL powers.......

Then you have the Vikings and Bills.....Both teams have reached the Super Bowl four times and are 0-4......lol

I'm not old enough to remember when the Steelers were the joke of the NFL from 1933-1971......But I hear about it all the time from my Grandpa....lol