PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview with Tunch Ilkin

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Hey everyone, we just finished up the Tunch interview, what a treat it was to speak with such a great man. No question a well respected man among all Steeler fans and full of so much knowledge and insight that you could just listen to him for hours. You'll see when you listen to him, he's a football guy through and through and has a real solid perspective on the game and our Steelers.

I must offer up an apology to those who's questions I couldn't get too. I got to as many as I could, but I didn't want to keep him too late since he was so gracious in taking time out of his evening tonight to speak with us. I hope you enjoy listening to the interview as much I enjoyed doing it. It was a real honor to speak with him. I hope we can do it again in the future. So without further delay, here is the exclusive SteelerAddicts.com interview with Tunch Ilkin!

http://www.steeleraddicts.com/interviews/tunchilkininterview.jpg (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/interviews/tunchilkininterview.mp3)

=============================================

http://www.talentnetworkinc.com/images/speakers/TunchIlkin.jpg

Next up with an exclusive interview is Steelers Radio Network co announcer and former offensive lineman, Tunch Ilkin. Tunch calls the Steelers game with Bill Hillgrove and Craig Wolfley each week on the Steelers Radio Network. He's also a speaker and the vice president of the Athletic Training Network.

Just like the interview we're currently doing with Craig Wolfley, we're asking the members of Steeler Addicts to submit their questions either in this thread or PM them to me.

It's a real honor to speak with guys like Tunch who have the inside knowledge on the team now, as well as years past when they played on Sunday afternoons.
A 14

steelersgal86
10-26-2010, 09:30 AM
That is awesome!!! I have met him a few times at Womens Training Camp..I will have to think of a good question :thinking:

LarryNJ
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
The interviews are rolling in lately. Great job boss! Soon it will be Steelers Addicts talk radio! :)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2010, 11:15 AM
We are actually working on an SA podcast/radio show for the near future ;)

PsychoWard
10-26-2010, 11:38 AM
Thats awesome Matt!! you are on a roll!!!!:clap:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Thats awesome Matt!! you are on a roll!!!!:clap:

There's another interview for sure, coming up later this year yet too :D Possibly more so we'll see.

Scorp
10-26-2010, 02:53 PM
:goodpost: to all of the above.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Keep sending in your questions for Tunch everyone, we have some time yet before they will be sent to him, but don't wait too long. :towelwave:

super cleats
10-28-2010, 03:27 PM
Question:

Which part of istanbul is your favorite, I've been to Etiler a few times and I like it a lot.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
For those still coming up with questions, I have a few already from members so be sure and get yours into me as soon as you can.

Iron City South
11-02-2010, 09:45 PM
I'd like to know, as an Off. Lineman out of Indiania State, who Tunch looked up to and crafted his style of play after after?

Did he have any teams in particular that he wanted to be drafted by?

BlitzburghRockCity
11-04-2010, 10:03 AM
OK guys, I'll be sending over the question to Tunch by probably Monday or so, 11/8/2010. Anyone else want to ask some questions please get them to me asap.

SteelerNC
11-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Can you ask him about the Harrison situation and how he feels about it? Thanks Blitz

BlitzburghRockCity
11-07-2010, 10:07 PM
Submitting all the questions to him sometime Monday afternoon... any last minute questions be sure and post them up or PM to me by Monday morning and I'll try to fit them in.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-22-2010, 11:51 AM
Update on the Tunch Ilken interview, I talked to his talent agency this past Friday. Tunch is requesting a phone interview instead of the email interview. I'm excited to talk to him and of course I'll record it so everyone can hear it. He prefers the phone interview so he can express himself better :)

I haven't narrowed down the time yet but I should be able to do that this week.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Tunch is going to call me this Thursday evening around 9:30pm EST. Should be pretty cool to talk with him! As always I'll record it and post it up. We did take a good amount of questions but if anyone has any last minute adds just let me know and I'll see if we can get them included.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Interview is up on the first page of this thread. It was real honor to speak with him, and I hope you all enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed talking to him.