Buff exposing secondary and taking rats to OT
Oakland embarrassing Denver in Denver

jpele
10-25-2010, 11:31 AM
Who was bigger surprise:

Cleveland's outright win in NO
Buff exposing secondary and taking rats to OT
Oakland embarrassing Denver in Denver

They say on any given Sunday and that proved true yesterday. I would have to say Oakland 59 points in one game,that's normally a season worth of points for them.

LarryNJ
10-25-2010, 11:51 AM
I agree with Oakland.. I don't ever remember a year with so many surprises as this year. Every week there are 3 or 4 huge ones.

Scorp
10-25-2010, 11:54 AM
I agree with Oakland.. I don't ever remember a year with so many surprises as this year. Every week there are 3 or 4 huge ones.

Really. This season is like the damn BCS. Lots of surprises.

Zachintosh66
10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Oakland definatley

SteelCityKid5
10-25-2010, 12:12 PM
OAK because it was a rivalry game and usually those are close. It was on the road. And this point differential was enormous.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Considering how bad the Raiders have been for so long, they were due at some point to lay the smack down on someone. I don't think anybody figured it would be against a divisional rival like that though and virtually take Denver out of the game right from the get go.

Steel Trap86
10-25-2010, 12:45 PM
I don't know, the Browns beating up the Saints in there own house with Brees throwing 4 picks and 2 of them for TD's is pretty crazy lol

Darren McFadden and the Raiders are the story of the week though for sure

Dean Denton
10-25-2010, 05:36 PM
The Raiders....The Saints have been iffy all year, and the Browns beating them didn't shock me. The Browns have had good red zone Def all season. The Bills still lost, so that really shows that the Ravens can over come being down and winning when they need too....But the Raiders scoring 24 points in the 1st is mind blowing. that is one of the last teams that I would ever think could do that, even with a prime Elway or Montana at QB...

HUNT4SEVEN
10-25-2010, 08:23 PM
I have to say Raiders also, The Rats secondary is definitely who i knew they were, they didn't address there problems in the off season so why would anyone expect different results? every since Ryan left their defense has been average at best, The Clowns have the benefit of one of the Ryan boys being their D coordinator them boys can make sugar out of SH&! all i know is that Qakland rolled them boys from Denver yesterday simple and plain...