PDA

View Full Version : HC Tomlin's Press Conference Miami game..

StlersGuy
10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
Press-Conference (http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/10/steelers-hc-mike-tomlin-miami-dolphins-post-game-press-conference-week-7/) from the miami game.. I just love the way our Coach handles the media..:tt02:

Coach Tomlin-"That is what the score board says. We will take it and exit stage left"

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2010, 08:29 AM
There's no way he wanted to hang around Miami any longer than it took for the guys to get off the field, onto the bus and over to the airport. It was a hard fought win that could have went either way. The fact is that the ruling on the field on the Ben fumble was the correct call as the way the rules are written. The rule itself should be changed though or the interpretation clarified to some degree.

StlersGuy
10-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Im sure during the off season they will look at how this rule is written and a change will be put in to how they can use it.

Steelersfan
10-25-2010, 09:22 AM
The problem is it was called a TD, play over so the Steelers stopped going after the loose ball. How do you fix that? Let them play a little extra after the whistle to see what happens in case of replay? I wouldn't have wanted to be that official trying to make that call. It was clear Ben fumbled, but then what?

coldrolled
10-25-2010, 09:29 AM
The problem is it was called a TD, play over so the Steelers stopped going after the loose ball. How do you fix that? Let them play a little extra after the whistle to see what happens in case of replay? I wouldn't have wanted to be that official trying to make that call. It was clear Ben fumbled, but then what?

:plus1: the call is a TD. play over... even if miami had the ball it should still go back to pittsburgh because in reality they didnt try to get the ball. they scored 6... just logical. for miami it is a bad break.. oh well.

steelersbabex25
10-25-2010, 06:47 PM
Tomlin likes to say, "No..again.." :lol:

Like that he acknowledged his mistake for not letting Reed try that field goal at the end of the half. I was fuming over that.

StlersGuy
10-26-2010, 07:07 AM
Tomlin is da man