PDA

View Full Version : The Clowns

StlersGuy
10-25-2010, 07:47 AM
OMG how many trick plays does one team need to win... ask the clowns they did trick after trick play the Saints whio loooked more like the the Aints..

LatrobePA
10-25-2010, 09:02 AM
They are who we thought they were and we DIDN'T let them off the hook like the Saints did! lol

StlersGuy
10-25-2010, 09:05 AM
They are who we thought they were and we DIDN'T let them off the hook like the Saints did! lol

:hilarious:

JensK
10-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I find it funny that most of us said after the Dolphins game that: Great teams find ways to win, yet Browns were just lucky and had to use lots of different trick plays to win. A win is a win, and you have to give them props for making a game plan that beat a pretty good football team. The found a way to get it done, just like Steelers and Ravens did, even though it had to come down to the wire.

LatrobePA
10-25-2010, 09:39 AM
The Stains will win many more....McCoy is the real deal IMO!

steelersgal86
10-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Brees helped them out alot..but I agree..McCoy is good...and they will do alot better with him...

LatrobePA
10-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Yea Brees throwing 4 INT's 2 of which returned for TD's will not happen every week...

StlersGuy
10-25-2010, 10:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL2Ryr_JHRw

LarryNJ
10-25-2010, 12:02 PM
The fake punt took a huge set to call in that position and the lateral on the return was brilliant (because it worked :) ) when you have Cribbs. Props to them the deserved the win and personally I'd like to see them become a good team it will make playing them fun again.

Dean Denton
10-25-2010, 05:39 PM
I find it funny that most of us said after the Dolphins game that: Great teams find ways to win, yet Browns were just lucky and had to use lots of different trick plays to win. A win is a win, and you have to give them props for making a game plan that beat a pretty good football team. The found a way to get it done, just like Steelers and Ravens did, even though it had to come down to the wire. I agree. The Browns out played the Saints and beat their asses. Doesn't matter if its trick plays or not. Everyone gave Miami props for going to the wildcat a couple years ago, so why not the Browns for just getting it done and beating the World champs....good job Browns.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-25-2010, 08:34 PM
I agree. The Browns out played the Saints and beat their asses. Doesn't matter if its trick plays or not. Everyone gave Miami props for going to the wildcat a couple years ago, so why not the Browns for just getting it done and beating the World champs....good job Browns.

Yep plus they have a good D-Coordinator this defense is on the rise, I wish Dick would copy some of the Schemes the Ryan boys use, with the talent we have on D we would be unstoppable...imo

--- Added 10/25/2010 at 07:34 PM ---

The fake punt took a huge set to call in that position and the lateral on the return was brilliant (because it worked :) ) when you have Cribbs. Props to them the deserved the win and personally I'd like to see them become a good team it will make playing them fun again.

I grew up in Cle so i witness the 70's battles against the Clowns and when they use to kill us in the 80's, so i would love to see some of the good battles again also:tt02: