PDA

View Full Version : Rick Reilly on Harrison (You'll be pissed)

SteelDad
10-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Well thank god that Rick Reilly has chimed in on 'concussion-gate.' Just to prove what we already knew, that Reilly is the kid that was never allowed to PLAY sports and is still whining about it, he authors this piece about our fine defender Mr. Harrison. God I'd love to see Reilly show his face in the 'burgh....

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=5706465

KSSteelerfan
10-21-2010, 07:34 PM
Another Roger Goodell boot-licking sycophant...wonderful!!!

mos07
10-21-2010, 08:04 PM
I remember when Reilly used to be funny. He is almost like Mike Lupica and Jay Mariotte (sp) anymore. I am almost 40 - please tell me I am not going to be as negative and miserable as these gentlemen later in life.

The good Reilly - "Rooting for the Yankees is like rooting for Brad Pitt to get laid. It lacks imagination." Now that's funny.

If I want a sermon, I will here it from the pulpit - I want my sports writers to write about sports.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-21-2010, 08:16 PM
I sent him a message and I wrote....I can't wait until James Harrison knocks your head off.....Take your article and shove it up your ***...lol

airbrake 1
10-21-2010, 09:38 PM
here's more fuel for goodell's fire...roger goodell takes what these people say as dogma even though everything in this POS article is complete bull there is no evidence of anything he claims...harrison's hits were totally legal and that includes the hit on massoquai ...how is a player defenseless when he tucks into the fetal position preparing to get hit...this is the first time i think someone should actively start to look at starting a competeing league ( i know this is not realistic)...but if the nfl continues down this path they will ruin the game we could have the FCFL (full contact football league) and the nfl could add a letter to its name NCFL (no contact football league) lets see which business model succeedes...i know which i would watch if they had comparable players...so lets hope roger goodell gets the message that he's destroying the game soon, but i'm not counting on it

steelersbabex25
10-21-2010, 11:24 PM
You're right, that pissed me off.

IT'S FOOTBALL PEOPLE. It's not supposed to rainbows and butterflies.

KSSteelerfan
10-22-2010, 01:19 AM
You're right, that pissed me off.

IT'S FOOTBALL PEOPLE. It's not supposed to rainbows and butterflies.

:iagree:

SteelCityKid5
10-22-2010, 01:24 AM
Rick Reilly tries to be overly funny. He tries way to hard to be witty. Hes down right annoying.

bobbybelliv
10-22-2010, 01:49 AM
How DARE that prick get personal about it! What an A$$hole!

greennick
10-22-2010, 05:03 AM
Who gives a ****? He is a pansy, nothing writer.

Maybe he should go watch pee wee football, flag football or the lingerie football league. They seem more up his alley. Maybe not the lingerie football league actually, they make hits in that.

LatrobePA
10-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Who cares what this doucher has to say, go cover tennis you fruit loop!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-22-2010, 12:40 PM
Who cares what this doucher has to say, go cover tennis you fruit loop!!

That's about the size of it, these media people are so wishy washy that you can't even take what they say with a grain of salt cuz it isn't worth that much. I'm not even going to read it because it will **** me off and I want to stay happy on Friday!

jnes1216
10-22-2010, 01:17 PM
That's about the size of it, these media people are so wishy washy that you can't even take what they say with a grain of salt cuz it isn't worth that much. I'm not even going to read it because it will **** me off and I want to stay happy on Friday!

I wasn't going to watch it either. I saw the video headline yesterday and said forget it.

--- Added 10/22/2010 at 11:17 AM ---

Instead you could read this:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/james-harrison-is-face-of-problem-but-hes-just-doing-his-job-jason-whitlock-102210

TampaSteelGirl
10-22-2010, 01:50 PM
Who's Rick Reilly???? :dunno:

:OA02:

lloydfan4life
10-22-2010, 02:17 PM
IT'S FOOTBALL PEOPLE. It's not supposed to be rainbows and butterflies.

:rofl: :yellowthumb:

Rick Reilly is a jackass.

BLACKnGOLD58
10-22-2010, 02:52 PM
You're right, that does **** me off......but none of that BS will stop Harrison from being the dominant player he is....I can't wait for Sunday :herewego:

super cleats
10-22-2010, 03:57 PM
what is the life expectancy of rick reilly? ... just wondering.