PDA

View Full Version : Solution: Fire Goodell Now

RIVERS OF STEEL
10-21-2010, 12:04 AM
No other way to stop this lunatic. However, remember a Rooney had something to do with hiring this bum. Oh yeah, didn't Farve send photos of his nuts to his sweetheart? Man, what a mess. Feels like weekday soap opera instead of man - up foosball.

If this goes in another thread good. Hell delete it for all I care.

Farrior Fan
10-21-2010, 12:07 AM
the Rooneys are far from perfect...Oblama is a perfect example,

I agree with ditching baddell.

madtowndrunkard
10-21-2010, 12:30 AM
The fans need to revolt against Goodall. The owners need to get the message that this is not the guy you want running your company. When the face of your company is hated by the customer it might be time to make a change.

He's going after the fabric of the game. He clearly does not understand the product he's selling or his customer.

You can always pressure your local politicians to end the antitrust exemption given to the NFL.

--- Added 10/20/2010 at 10:30 PM ---

If I'm the players union head....now might be a very good time to walk out. As a fan it would make me sick. But if I'm a player working for Goodall.... I think you have to say enough is enough. There is a labor dispute on the horizon anyway. Odds are there will be no NFL next year. At the moment the fans support the players in this. If they all showed up Sunday and refused to play I think the revolt against Goodall would be too much for the owners to take.

Imagine for a minute if your boss fined you at work for doing your job the exact way they trained you to do it. Then threatening you "if you do it again you will be suspended" I'm guessing that Harrison fine is probably equivalent to the average person getting fined $1000. I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty upset.

Shouldn't the union file a law suit in Harrison's case? This just doesn't' seem legal.

Real Deal Steel
10-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Goodall is trying to change the very essence of the game. He's trying to make the game sycronized swimming.

jpele
10-21-2010, 08:47 AM
I honestly think everyone should call their congressman and ask that Goodell and his office be investigated.

It seems to me the NFL commissioner is trying to manipulate the outcome of games.

If he were really concerned about safety he would:

1. He wouldn't demand an 18 game schedule, no way you can play two more games and avoid injury.

2. Rydell makes the " Revolution helmet" proven to reduce concussions, yet Goodell lets it up to the player instead of making it mandatory. There's no money in it for him,he'll just hand out fines.

3. The infamous " cut block " used by the o'linemen, for years defensive players have been complaining ( it destroys knees) but it don't make the highlight reel and helps put points on the board. Roger sees nothing wrong here,guess a defensive players safety doesn't count.

4. Integrety of the game under Roger's watch,there is no integrety. Suspensions and fines are handed out on a whim not by proof or facts. Some players are on his hitlist some are not.

Ibleedblk&gld
10-21-2010, 08:51 AM
No other way to stop this lunatic. However, remember a Rooney had something to do with hiring this bum. Oh yeah, didn't Farve send photos of his nuts to his sweetheart? Man, what a mess. Feels like weekday soap opera instead of man - up foosball.

If this goes in another thread good. Hell delete it for all I care.

he sent the frank, not the beans

steelers4life66
10-21-2010, 08:58 AM
Other than a bullet to the head....:snipers: :greengrin:..... How do you realistically get rid of the evil dark lord Goodell?? :dunno: I don't see all the players or fans striking.

LatrobePA
10-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Other than a bullet to the head....:snipers: :greengrin:..... How do you realistically get rid of the evil dark lord Goodell?? :dunno: I don't see all the players or fans striking.

Easy, put down the xbox controller and back away bro! lol

Little harsh, I'd say this asswipe is here for a long time...

Scorp
10-21-2010, 12:54 PM
Jack Lambert should the new commish.

lloydfan4life
10-21-2010, 12:58 PM
he sent the frank, not the beans

:coffeecough:

coldrolled
10-21-2010, 02:20 PM
Goodall is trying to change the very essence of the game. He's trying to make the game sycronized swimming.

its hard to say what goodell is thinking other than wanting more seats sold, more points scored.. fans like that... of course not true football fans.

kinda like watching the yankees. all those fans watching a team that wins a lot by players that are not farmed up the yankee system.. no real fan loyalty, just players bought for the highest dollar. yet, the stadium is packed and they root for a bunch of over paid stolen/bought players from other teams and think they are great.

so goodell maybe thinking the same way. fans dont care if the team is together for 8 years and built from the ground up and has a defense and an offense drafted into their colors and plays grid iron smash mouth ball..

goddell is thinking sell hats, score a ton of points, buy the players you need with no cap, big dollar cities win, noone gets hurt in the new pussy league. the league plays softball and scores alot....

goodell knows these tens of thousands of type fans dont know any better... they'll watch and love it.. like a yankee fan.. fire goodell...

sorry yankee fans, just a small town farm boy here....:cope:

Callax
10-21-2010, 04:25 PM
I do not know what his problem is, but his ego is writing checks his body can't cash... He is working his way very quickly out of a job
Former NFL Commissioner Goodell!!

GOODBYE!

KSSteelerfan
10-21-2010, 07:37 PM
One can only wonder when Goodell gets the pink slip...not soon enough for me.

Scorp
10-21-2010, 08:02 PM
I'll give his arse the pink slip.....where the sun will never shine.

nuclearchihuahuas
10-24-2010, 10:14 AM
Jack Lambert should the new commish.

:yellowthumb: :tt02: :clap: