PDA

View Full Version : Ben discussion on Around the Horn

steelersbabex25
10-18-2010, 06:32 PM
So literally 30 seconds ago the topic was Big Ben on around the horn, and both Jackie MacMullen and Bill Plaschke said they give him an "A on the field and an F on the field." Because some interview he gave he said that there was no truth to the accusations that were cause for his suspension. They said, and I quote, "Where's the remorse?"

WHAT?! Did I miss something? He's obviously sorry about his reckless decisions to be in that club at all that night, and he's mentioned that many times. But do people now expect him to come out and say "Oh yeah I totally raped that girl, you guys are so stupid for not catching me." Come on. Really? If he's been denying it this whole time, why would he come out and say something different now? Seriously, if I'm not getting something, let me know. I just don't understand where this hating it coming from. He's been nothing but humble in modest in every interview I've seen.

SteelerEyeZ
10-18-2010, 06:53 PM
I totally agree i watched it....People need to just move on....come on they did for Ray Lewis and he was charged with double murder correct? And now he is the spokes person for old spice......move on people move on

LatrobePA
10-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Few more weeks and a few more wins will shut these *******s up!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2010, 07:32 PM

They should have gotten over it a long time ago....stupid media and stupid people can't let it go. Murderers get out of prison and get less publicity than what Ben was accused of :evilshake:

lloydfan4life
10-18-2010, 07:41 PM

:nono: no it won't... haters are gonna hate.

LarryNJ
10-18-2010, 08:49 PM

You're right they will.

Another thing in todays day and age with all the TV, talk radio, internet these guys are simply trying to get ratings. Ben is a big name and anytime they can use his name they believe it equals ratings.

steelersbabex25
10-18-2010, 08:52 PM

**hatas gon hate.

Lunchbucket
10-18-2010, 09:15 PM
You're right they will.

Another thing in todays day and age with all the TV, talk radio, internet these guys are simply trying to get ratings. Ben is a big name and anytime they can use his name they believe it equals ratings.

This is so true the talking heads on so called "sports shows" don't care about the facts just the ratings.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2010, 09:20 PM
This is so true the talking heads on so called "sports shows" don't care about the facts just the ratings.

That's the way it's always been, Ben was all the rage this offseason then when it died down they stopped talking about it. Now it's Bret Favre and his "sexting".

Speeed
10-18-2010, 09:27 PM
I totally agree i watched it....People need to just move on....come on they did for Ray Lewis and he was charged with double murder correct? And now he is the spokes person for old spice......move on people move on

I think he was ultimately charged with Obstruction of Justice or something like that. Ben's problem was that he was not actually convicted of anything. It seems offenders who are actually convicted get off quite lightly. Oh well . . . . .

Big T
10-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Boomer Esiason said something similar. it was something like "If there is no truth to the allegations, why did you accept the punishment handed to you?"

are you f*cking kidding me? i mean, we all know Boomer is an idiot but he can't be this stupid. wtf was he supposed to do? "No Goodell...These allegations are bullsh*t and I'm going to play no matter what you say"

dude is a f*cking tool...

fdsannie
10-18-2010, 11:53 PM
Boomer Esiason said something similar. it was something like "If there is no truth to the allegations, why did you accept the punishment handed to you?"

are you f*cking kidding me? i mean, we all know Boomer is an idiot but he can't be this stupid. wtf was he supposed to do? "No Goodell...These allegations are bullsh*t and I'm going to play no matter what you say"

dude is a f*cking tool...

I thought the same thing!:banging:

Real Deal Steel
10-19-2010, 01:46 AM
To hell with them. They'll always be someone complaining. Can't please everybody, so don't try.

steelersbabex25
10-19-2010, 07:48 AM
I just don't understand what they expect him to say. Of course he's going to continue to deny allegations..that's what a smart person would do.

steelchamp204
10-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Boomer, omg that guys is a ****ing idiot, how the hell can Ben convince the comish that he wasnt going to serve his suspension? lol, people will always hate Ben outside of pitt for what they think he did, but they wont admit they hate him also because hes a legit top 4 qb in the league.

LatrobePA
10-19-2010, 11:28 AM
I just don't understand what they expect him to say. Of course he's going to continue to deny allegations..that's what a smart person would do.

Love the sig, Maxie got worked over that fight, lol...

Would they accept it better if he came out and said, yep I did it and the stupid law couldn't do anything about it...

steelersbabex25
10-19-2010, 06:30 PM
Love the sig, Maxie got worked over that fight, lol...

Would they accept it better if he came out and said, yep I did it and the stupid law couldn't do anything about it...

:lol: I was feeling inspired after the win last night :yellowthumb:

And :dunno: sounds like that's the only thing that will please people now.