PDA

View Full Version : dolphins in miami two years in a row

xxxsteelernation
10-18-2010, 01:50 PM
wow this is messed up getting the dolphins back to back years in miami, we could had another mud bowl up here in pittsburgh.

Scorp
10-18-2010, 02:10 PM
wow this is messed up getting the dolphins back to back years in miami, we could had another mud bowl up here in pittsburgh.

Not really, considering the fact we always play the bungholes, ratbirds and clowns twice every year. One game at home and the other on the road. Road games bring out the best in the Steelers.

xxxsteelernation
10-18-2010, 02:43 PM
yea but those are division games and i really wanted to see chad henne get popped by harrison, clark or troy live. if i could afford to go to florida for that game i would :( but i guess watching on tv will have to do.

indy_steelers
10-18-2010, 02:52 PM
At the beginning of the season I though this game would be a win, but now? I think we can do it but Miami is playing well. They are also the least penalized team in the NFL. I am also going to guess we will be in black.

scott0326
10-18-2010, 03:35 PM
I just hope we don't have another game like the one in 2007..

LatrobePA
10-18-2010, 04:24 PM
Henne will have a rookie day!!

Troyisabeast_43
10-18-2010, 04:25 PM
That's just the way the schedule fell this year fellas it's out of the Steelers hands. They played the Dolphins at home 3 years ago when they played the AFC East and this year when they played the East they got the Dolphins on the road that's just the way it goes. This is a very important game for the Steelers because it's another one of those AFC Conference games where tiebrakers can come into play at the end of the season when you go to the head to head matchups. If the Steelers lose this week and drop to 4-2 and the Dolphins drop to 4-2 they jump ahead of the Steelers in the standings at 4-2 because they would then own the head to head tiebraker. So with that being said, it's a very very important game for the Steelers. If we are going to lose anyone of these 3 games on the road I hope it's not in either Miami or Cincinnati because both games are either conference games or division games and count in a major way toward tiebrakers when the season is over...

xxxsteelernation
10-18-2010, 07:03 PM
o i couldn't stand losing to the dolphins. speccially after we knocked pat white right out of the nfl

nuclearchihuahuas
10-18-2010, 07:08 PM
Our secondary better pick it up for this game--Henne isn't all that but he isn't a rookie in his first game either. They didn't look so good in the second half against the clowns -- it isn't going to be any easier against the dolphins

coach
10-18-2010, 07:30 PM
No question Miami on the road is a tough game, but they have lost against good competition this year. I think if we paly a good sound road game, we should be fine. We did well in Tennessee. The O is ready to make a contribution and the D should play better next week.

The rats get the Jills at home so we want to win and keep them in our rear view mirror.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2010, 08:18 PM
That hurricane game we played there a few years back was crazy too, hopefully the temps will atleast be bearable unlike what they dealt with earlier in the year.

Big Kev
10-18-2010, 09:24 PM
Miami's an alright team but not dominate. Sunday will be a test for the Dolphins if they can hang, there legite...Steelers 31 -17. I think Marshall is already hearing Harrisons' footsteps. The Jets are the team I'm worried about.

steelersgal86
10-19-2010, 06:33 AM
We have to crush Miami...or I am gonna be taking alot of **** for running my mouth to a Miami fan!!!!! :gs:

SteelCityKid5
10-19-2010, 11:51 AM
At the beginning of the season I though this game would be a win, but now? I think we can do it but Miami is playing well. They are also the least penalized team in the NFL. I am also going to guess we will be in black.

We have to be setting some kind of record. We have yet to wear white and its what week 7?

75Steeler
10-19-2010, 12:01 PM
I wish we could wear black all season. I like the black much better. It brings an intimidation factor with it.

TampaSteelGirl
10-19-2010, 12:15 PM
That hurricane game we played there a few years back was crazy too, hopefully the temps will atleast be bearable unlike what they dealt with earlier in the year.

The weather is perfect here right now!! Not much humidity..thank God!
It is going to be 86 here so it will be warmer but not as humid...good weather for some football!! :tt02: