PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Dolphins trend I hope continues (home disadvantage)

coach
10-17-2010, 09:04 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/10/16/1875859/fins-hope-their-road-success-is.html
:crossfingers:

jnes1216
10-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Big threat from Marshall this week and from the original wildcat, but hopefully the Stillers regain their SB 40 momentum like they did that time in Miami. Big Ben throws for 350.

SteelJunkie
10-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Yep would be nice to help them keep that trend.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-17-2010, 09:59 PM
They don't always win pretty but they have been getting it done this year. I don't know about you but I've had about enough of playing in the south this year with all that heat the players have to deal with. It will be a tall order and will force the defense to be gap sound and tackle well. Over pursuit when you're playing the wildcat can be deadly.

Troyisabeast_43
10-18-2010, 12:00 AM
Time to breakout the Black Jerseys again on the road it looks like again. It works for me because look how good it worked in Tennessee and Tampa last month. Steelers still have yet to wear their white jerseys this year in any game and probably wont do so until the Monday night game in Cincinnati seeing that the Saints where white at home as well...

Black@Gold Forever32
10-18-2010, 01:21 AM
The wild cat doesn't worry me at all especially with a healthy Aaron Smith.........Any word on Keisel or Eason....Both left the game today with injury.......We need those big dudes next week especially if the heat reeks havoc on the DL......The Steelers are going to need to rotate their DL at a higher level next week........

BlitzburghRockCity
10-18-2010, 09:18 AM
True that 32, with a full healthy defense there is no reason we shouldn't be able to combat the wildcat type of offense they have. However, even our best players can get beat at any given time so Lebeau needs to have these guys focused this week. The defense knows they allowed way too much yardage yesterday and left too many plays out there when they could have gotten off the field on 3rd downs. The bye week rust is gone now so there's no excuse not to go down to Miami and come out victorious.