PDA

View Full Version : Ben Roethlisberger interview

jpele
10-14-2010, 12:03 PM
FYI:

QB Ben Roethlisberger will be featured in a sit-down interview with Bill Cowher on the NFL Today on CBS, this Sunday Oct 17.

LatrobePA
10-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Should be interesting...Kinda like Mora and Vicks sit down!

A Pac
10-14-2010, 12:12 PM
as far as i'm concerned, it doesn't matter at all what he says in this interview. it will all be prepared bs that someone told him to say. we've heard him say "i've made mistakes and i won't do it again" before. what i want to see is if he does anything stupid anymore. he can say that he's done doing dumb things all he wants but until he proves it, it's just empty promises.

SteelDad
10-14-2010, 12:12 PM
I think Bill will ask him some tough questions but in the end it will be a love fest. Get those tissues ready!:sHa_friends:

LatrobePA
10-14-2010, 12:21 PM
as far as i'm concerned, it doesn't matter at all what he says in this interview. it will all be prepared bs that someone told him to say. we've heard him say "i've made mistakes and i won't do it again" before. what i want to see is if he does anything stupid anymore. he can say that he's done doing dumb things all he wants but until he proves it, it's just empty promises.

Nope, it'll be real and open a lot like Vick did w/ Mora....

coldrolled
10-14-2010, 12:46 PM
ben needs to go 12-0 ...

the bs then stops on that note...

LatrobePA
10-14-2010, 12:51 PM
ben needs to go 12-0 ...

the bs then stops on that note...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/big-ben-roethlisberger-will-dominate-in-pittsburgh-steelers-return-jason-whitlock-truths-101410

coldrolled
10-14-2010, 01:20 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/big-ben-roethlisberger-will-dominate-in-pittsburgh-steelers-return-jason-whitlock-truths-101410

exactly what im thinking...

---- It wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers won the rest of their games, and we ended the season debating whether their 15-1 campaign was superior to New England's 16-0 2007 season.

:tt02:

LatrobePA
10-14-2010, 01:23 PM
exactly what im thinking...

---- It wouldn't surprise me if the Steelers won the rest of their games, and we ended the season debating whether their 15-1 campaign was superior to New England's 16-0 2007 season.

:tt02:

I won't complain with that! :yellowthumb:

Callax
10-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Look,
I'm not thrilled about what happened to Ben and his momentary lapses of judgement...
I think the 1st time should have been a wake up call, but the 2nd time, he was being dumb...
The league commissioner (Godell) was too harsh for punishing him with NO CHARGES AGAINST HIM!!!
BUT....
Ben needed this "wake-up call" to get his life straightened out...
I am thrilled to have his abilities as Quarterback fot the Steelers!
I have heard and read some not too thrilling stories about his "privledged" attitude when he goes out on the town... Maybe part of the problem was the situation he fell into here in Pittsburgh... VERY early and continued success in a town that hasn't had a good QB since Neil O'Donnell (who was slightly above average at best) Ben had alot of Success in winning games AND SUPERBOWLS!!!!!: This fed his inflated ego and helped to grow his "I'm all that and a bag of chips!" attitude.
Do not get me wrong, I like the QB Ben, but the person Ben needs to grow up and be more responsible and treat people (women) better! He cannot himself in positions to be accused and/or charged with anything like rape, sexual assault, or even as little as unwanted sexual advances or he will no longer be a Steeler or a QB in the NFL!!!!

steelersbabex25
10-14-2010, 05:16 PM

As far as I'm concerned..you're a Browns fan.

LatrobePA
10-14-2010, 07:42 PM
As far as I'm concerned..you're a Browns fan.

Hell yea, have some of that! LOL :tt02::cope::tt02::cope::tt02::yellowthumb:

airbrake 1
10-14-2010, 07:43 PM
I really wish ben would quit giving all these sappy interviews where all he does is sit there and beg people's forgiveness and then all the experts come out of the woodwork and then say whether he seemed sincere, the east german judge gives ben a 5.25/10 on sincerity. I wonder where all these people got their expertice on whether someone is truthfully remorseful for their actions...... I would love it if ben would finally say something like i have completed my suspension this is the last time i will address this situation support me if you like, if you don't want to support me then kiss my ***. but we know this won't happen because ben has too much class and wouldn't wan't to upset the rooneys...so if there is any people who think ben still owes them something but 100% effort on the field find another team to support because ben owes me, you or no one else except the rooney's anything but 100% effort on the field...end of story:yesnod: