PDA

View Full Version : Member spotlight: steelcurtaingurl

steelersgal86
10-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:

steelcurtaingurl (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/forum/member.php?u=3096)

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since I was in diapers

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? My dad liked them, and I watched growing up and then when people started talking about what team they liked I started backing up steelers

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? hmmm I like a bunch of players, offense- ward,wallace,heath; defense- palamaulo and harrison

Why are they your favorite player? they make amazing plays

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? :lloyd: i mean greg lloyd, jerome the bus bettis

What is your favorite Steelers memory? watching the games with my dad, my most favorite is when i lived in texas 2 years ago for the superbowl i was on the phone with my dad bummed that we weren't winning with 50 seconds left in the game and then the interception by james harrison and he kept running and running and we were all screaming go go go over the phone great memory

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? hockey

How did you find Steeler Addicts? my father is a member and told me i should join

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? CRAZY PPL but you have to love them

What do you do for a living? manager at a bank

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? i'm alot younger than i act

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? :lloyd: s daughter

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Ford Escape

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? nothing, my hair maybe

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Facebook, jk, work, family, friends,

Favorite TV show(s)? NCIS, NCIS LA, CSI (all), Law and Order SVU, greys anatamy, etc

Favorite gaming console(s) and video game(s)? Wii

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? HAHA enjoy watching with me

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Try and go to my dad's to watch and eat one of the 4 different game day foods

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? chicken pot pie, hamburgs in sauce, spaghetti soup, chicken corn soup, drinks well whatever we have hiding in the cabinets :)

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? I will attend my first October 17th, 2010

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Heinz

Immaculate Reception, "The Tackle", or "Immaculate Drive"? IDK lol sorry

When do you think the Steelers will win #7? THIS YEAR BAY BAY

What do you think it will take for them to get back to the Super Bowl? Strong Defense and a Steelers Running game

steelersgal86
10-13-2010, 08:10 AM
Great interview...and we all feel sorry for you that you have :lloyd: for a father...but at least you have Shell :greengrin: :hehheh:

Have a great time at your first game this weekend....I could not honestly think of a better first game to go to....perfect time of year, playing the clowns...and Ben's first game back...wow your dad must really love you!!!!

Hopefully you will come out and meet some of these crazy :moon: people in April at FF

PsychoWard
10-13-2010, 10:14 AM
very nice read!!! :clap:

75Steeler
10-13-2010, 11:22 AM
Nice read Tiff! Have fun at the Game on Sunday! :cope:

Scorp
10-13-2010, 12:37 PM
Enjoyed the interview Tiff. Thanks and hit me up when you need some naked lawn grooming service. :grin1:

lloydfan4life
10-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Great interview, Tiffany!

I remember being on the phone with you when Harrison picked off that pass and ran it back for a touchdown. That was a really cool memory.

I'm so excited to be able to take you to your first Steeler game this weekend. I know you're going to love it! :cope:

I love you, Sweetheart! :blowkiss:

steelersbabex25
10-13-2010, 10:34 PM
If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? nothing, my hair maybe

:rofl: I'm with you there :yellowthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
10-14-2010, 12:52 AM
Nice read and thanks for sharing!!

steelersgal86
10-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Great interview, Tiffany!

I remember being on the phone with you when Harrison picked off that pass and ran it back for a touchdown. That was a really cool memory.

I'm so excited to be able to take you to your first Steeler game this weekend. I know you're going to love it! :cope:

I love you, Sweetheart! :blowkiss:

awww....you can be nice ....

Enjoyed the interview Tiff. Thanks and hit me up when you need some naked lawn grooming service. :grin1:

:eek: she is just a child...and :lloyd:'s child at that..he would be soooo jealous :hehheh:

lloydfan4life
10-14-2010, 04:23 PM
Jealous?? :nono:
Like a pack of dogs on red meat? :yesnod:

:club: :boxing: :flex: :ktrain:

steelersgal86
10-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Jealous?? :nono:
Like a pack of dogs on red meat? :yesnod:

:club: :boxing: :flex: :ktrain:

I figured it was that one...was just giving you a way out incase you wanted it...but nope you are confident in your :lloyd: ways

Bucsfan4ever
10-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Great interview...enjoyed it!!...and what a great family!!:yellowthumb:

But watch out for that naked man on a lawn mower!! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-15-2010, 03:17 PM
Great interview...enjoyed it!!...and what a great family!!:yellowthumb:

But watch out for that naked man on a lawn mower!! :lol:

And the crazy gay cop uniform!! :haha:

steelcurtaingurl
10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
thanks guys we will have a fun time but I'm afraid :lloyd: s ways and he might show up in all pink steelers gear for the game Sunday :eek: we have a crazy family but you gotta love us.

Farrior Fan
10-16-2010, 01:40 PM
wow, I think I missed something???????

dnmcmath
10-16-2010, 08:10 PM
:cope::cope::grin1::cursin::stirpot: good luck on sunday

GoBenGo
10-27-2010, 11:34 PM
I dug this... :yellowthumb: that's America , man...we've all got a lil' disfunction goin' on some kinda how...