PDA

View Full Version : Would this happen in Heinz?

SteelerEyeZ
10-08-2010, 10:42 PM
OKay I know this isn't the place to post this probably but its funny,

Girls kicked out of the Rat Birds home for kissing??? sounds like they really love each other....i say the nil should suspend Baltimore Home games lol

http://guyism.com/sports/girls-thrown-out-of-baltimore-ravens-game-for-making-out.html

Go Steelers :tt02::tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Actually they should throw out everybody else in that stadium just for being ratbird fans period! :lol:

LarryNJ
10-09-2010, 09:38 AM
It doesn't surprise me that some security guard threw them out. Too many of those guys and girls get power trips when they put on their uniforms. What does surprise me is this response from the Ravens.

Kevin Byrne, Senior V.P. of Public and Community Relations released a statement saying "We're aware of the incident, and we're satisfied with the action taken by the concessionaire, security and police."

That's a public relations nightmare. Now no doubt there will be a law suit and nothing good will come of it for the Ravens. I think that the Ravens should of apologized to the girls, gave them a small package to make them happy. Maybe a couple signed jerseys, tour of the stadium and some tickets for future games.

Would this happen in Pittsburgh? It wouldn't surprise me but if it did I believe the Steelers would of handled it much better.