PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger Interview (Video)

Big T
10-08-2010, 12:49 AM
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5659634

Gotta love some of the things he's saying...

LatrobePA
10-08-2010, 08:18 AM
I can't watch it at work, but is this the one where he says he thought about walking away from football?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Yeah he contemplated at one point during this whole ordeal, of just walking away from football all together. He really had a hard time dealing with the accusations and wondered if he could come back and play again.

I'm glad he stuck with it though, and in the end I would think it's definitely made him a stronger person and hopefully able to make better decisions off the field about where he goes.

LatrobePA
10-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Yeah he contemplated at one point during this whole ordeal, of just walking away from football all together. He really had a hard time dealing with the accusations and wondered if he could come back and play again.

I'm glad he stuck with it though, and in the end I would think it's definitely made him a stronger person and hopefully able to make better decisions off the field about where he goes.

Agree 100%.

Lets hope this crap is far behind him moving forward...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2010, 01:19 PM
You have to love his honesty since this whole thing happened. He's done a couple official interviews since the incident and you can tell he's a different person from before till now. His teammates support I'm sure has helped him tremendously.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-08-2010, 03:57 PM
What had me scratching my head was when Ben said his own dad was scared to say something to him for fear Ben would alienate himself from his family, IMO his dad should of put his foot in his sons @$$ and Ben would of thanked him later IMO...

steelersgal86
10-08-2010, 08:48 PM
very good interview...he seems so sincere...I am sooo glad to have him back...I cannot wait till Oct 17th:tt02:

nuclearchihuahuas
10-09-2010, 04:18 PM
very good interview...he seems so sincere...I am sooo glad to have him back...I cannot wait till Oct 17th:tt02:

Great interview--I agree, he seems very sincere. I hope he crushes the Browns with a first snap TD throw