PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Addicts Exclusive interview: Craig Wolfley!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
UPDATE - Click here to see the exclusive Steeler Addicts interview with Craig Wolfley (http://www.steeleraddicts.com/docs/craig-wolfley-interview.shtml)

http://www.talentnetworkinc.com/images/speakers/Craig-Wolfley-Steelers.JPG

We have the honor of doing an interview with former Steelers offensive lineman and current Steelers Radio Network broadcaster, Craig Wolfley!

I've been in contact with the agency that Mr. Wolfley works with to coordinate all his activities, Talent Network Inc (http://www.talentnetworkinc.com/index.php), and they have granted us permission to come up with some questions that we can send over to him and he will answer them and send them back. We're opening up the questions to the members, so anything that you'd like to ask Wolf, can be posted up here. Myself and the staff will then go through them and choose the best ones to send over for Mr. Wolfley to answer. Similar to how we did the Ike Taylor interview before.

Craig Wolfley not only does the Steelers Radio Broadcast each week with Tunch Ilken and Bill Hillgrove, but he is also actively involved in other radio shows & podcasts, motivational speaking, martial arts instructor, & even former sumo wrestling competitor. He's very busy so Steeler Addicts definitely appreciates the opportunity to ask some questions from our members.

After we receive the answers back we'll combine them into an SA Exclusive article and post it up here in the forums and on the homepage.

Check out his website and learn more about all the things he's involved in. http://www.craigwolfley.com/

Please keep this thread to questions and comments related to the interview, only. You may also PM your question to me if you'd rather not post it up here. We hope in the future, to do more interviews with other former Steeler players or media personalities that are associated with the agency that he works with.

PsychoWard
10-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Thats awesome Matt!!! Very nice job as always! Can't wait to see some of the questions as well as hear his replies!

steelersgal86
10-06-2010, 12:19 PM
That is soooo exciting....:thinking: of some questions

SteelDad
10-06-2010, 12:53 PM
This is very cool. Great job on landing the interview.

Question for Wolf: Dan Deirdorf recently said that "players today don't take games as personal as they once did. Players used to literally hate each other and would refuse to shake hands after a game. Today they have love fests at mid-field after games." He points to free agency as the motivating factor in that change. What are your thoughts on the issue? Is it free agency? The huge money these guys make? Or something else?

Thanks!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-06-2010, 01:24 PM
oh, and btw, feel free to post up more than 1 question if you like. The more questions we get the better chance we have of getting a good variety of issues for him to comment on.

75Steeler
10-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Question for Wolf: What is your opinion of the NFL's personal conduct policy? Do you feel like the NFL is consistent in it's punnishment of players who make mistakes or break the law? Should there be a committee formed by the league to determine if the policy has been broken and if so to hand down these punnishments?

--- Added 10/6/2010 at 08:52 PM ---

That is soooo exciting....:thinking: of some questions

Should Carla wear a helmet today? Shouldn't Carla wear a helmet today? Chinstrap? No chinstrap? There is just so much to decide!:bunny:

TampaSteelGirl
10-07-2010, 10:34 AM
When is the interview?? I need to think of a couple questions! Awesome job Matt!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-07-2010, 12:42 PM
When is the interview?? I need to think of a couple questions! Awesome job Matt!!!

Right now we are gathering up the questions, as soon as we have enough I'll submit them to Wolf for him to answer. So yeah, think up your questions and feel free to either post them up or PM them to me. :)

TampaSteelGirl
10-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Ok thanks Matt!:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2010, 04:14 PM
We should have enough questions to choose from by next Monday, give or take...so anyone else that wants to ask a question, post up here or PM me in the next few days.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Last chance to get in your questions everyone!!! Let me know asap if you still have one to ask.

TampaSteelGirl
10-12-2010, 11:45 AM
1. What differences do you see from the Steelers now and the Steelers from the past. Good and bad???

2. Who is your favorite Steeler now and why?

3. What do you think about Terry Bradshaw talking trash about Ben?

4. If you could play for the Steelers right now would you and why?

5. What do you think about Ben's suspension and do you think it was fair?

6. Do you think the Steeler nation is more passionate now or back when you played and why?

BlitzburghRockCity
10-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks to everyone for their questions. I'll be submitting them to Wolf today!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Update for everyone, Craig has begun working on our questions. Due to the season being so busy for him traveling and doing his normal podcasts, radio shows, etc. it's taking longer than normal, but he is indeed working on our questions and we should have them back very soon.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-26-2010, 04:39 PM
I got the questions back from Wolf just a few minutes ago! He said he loves our site! :towelwave: :cope: :tt02:

I'll get them loaded up into an exclusive web page as soon as possible.

PsychoWard
10-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I got the questions back from Wolf just a few minutes ago! He said he loves our site! :towelwave: :cope: :tt02:

I'll get them loaded up into an exclusive web page as soon as possible.

Thats awesome!!! Can't wait to read them! Maybe he will join :dunno:

TampaSteelGirl
10-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Yea!!! I can't wait to read it!! Thanks TG!!

steelersgal86
10-27-2010, 12:32 PM
:woot: cant wait to read it

Scorp
10-27-2010, 12:42 PM
:goodpost: by all

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2010, 11:16 AM
See the first post in this thread for a link to exclusive interview with Wolf! Thanks to all the Steeler Addicts who submitted questions, and a huge thanks to Craig Wolfley himself for taking time out of his busy schedule to speak with us!!

airbrake 1
10-30-2010, 01:08 PM
great reading....thanks BRC

lloydfan4life
10-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Awesome interview! :clap:

Thank you Mr. Wolfley, for taking the time for an interview with us! :yellowthumb:

Loved your little story about Bradshaw! :lol:

Thanks Matt! You continue to find ways to make this the best Steeler site on the web! :woot:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-30-2010, 06:30 PM
I know right, that's one thing that is so cool about guys like Wolf and Tunch, they have such great stories to tell from when they were in the league.

PsychoWard
10-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Very nice read!!! Great job again Matt!!!!

steelersgal86
11-01-2010, 10:12 AM
awesome....:woot:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
They did a shout out to Steeler Addicts on Wolf's podcast today and they are linking to us when they post it up later on!! Way cool!!! I'll post up the link when they confirm it's ready to go.

BlitzburghRockCity
11-01-2010, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone, check this out!!

http://www.craigwolfley.com/blog/2010/11/steelers-vs--saints---post-game-wrap-up--podcast--

Listen to the first 30 seconds or so of the podcast!! :towelwave: and be sure to listen to the rest of the show too..his podcasts are great!!

PsychoWard
11-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Just listened to it!!! that is bad *** cool!!!! Way to go man you cant get advertising better than that!!!!

DIESELMAN
11-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Sweet!!!!! :cope::cope::cope::cope::cope:

BlacknGold Bleeder
11-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Way to go Craig !! Hats off also to some great questions from everyone!!:tt02::tt02::tt02:

lloydfan4life
11-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Way cool, Matt! :yellowthumb:

Now you need to work on getting Wolf to let us buy him a beer at Bar Louies when we're out there for Fan Fest! :yesnod: That would be one hell of a treat to be able to hang with him and hear some good war stories from back in the day. :danceshout:

BlitzburghRockCity
11-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Sounds like a plan Lloyd, we'd all be in heaven listening to his stories I'm sure!

Dee Mca
11-09-2010, 01:25 AM
WTG. Awsome job as always