PDA

View Full Version : Tomlin's post game comments

jtretz
10-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Tomlin steps up top the mike and says the same old sh*t. "We need to play better and we will review the tapes and fix the problems. Well why don't you just look at every f**king game we lost year year too because we lost the same exact way.:cursin: I know that a lot of fans are happy because we are 3-1 but I am very worried because we lost a game that we should of won and lost it the same way we lost every f**king game last year. Horrible coaching! I don't even blame Reed that much. Heinz field is tough to kick in and we should of capitalized on the ravens 2 turnovers by better play calling to get him closer. Tomlin needs to be a Head Coach and at times go over the very predictable piece of garbage Arians. Why can't the offense win a tough game for us instead of always relying on the defense?:cope:

Another reason to hate the Ravens..................................

Did you see Harbaugh completely humiliate their trainer by pushing him onto the field. The trainer has family and friends watching the game. He should of took his f**king scapel or whatever trainers carry and stick it in Harbaughs big mouth. :cope:

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 11:10 PM
What else do you want him to say..

jtretz
10-04-2010, 11:30 PM
You're right he pretty much has to say that but why doesn't he really work on fixing the problem so our season doesn't end up like it did last year!

SteelJunkie
10-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Probably because its not a problem. Its the first time our defense hasn't looked like the steel curtain THIS year. If it happens multiple times then it is a problem this year.

Big T
10-04-2010, 11:50 PM
http://ghostradio.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/picard-facepalm.jpg

Troyisabeast_43
10-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Tomlin steps up top the mike and says the same old sh*t. "We need to play better and we will review the tapes and fix the problems. Well why don't you just look at every f**king game we lost year year too because we lost the same exact way.:cursin: I know that a lot of fans are happy because we are 3-1 but I am very worried because we lost a game that we should of won and lost it the same way we lost every f**king game last year. Horrible coaching! I don't even blame Reed that much. Heinz field is tough to kick in and we should of capitalized on the ravens 2 turnovers by better play calling to get him closer. Tomlin needs to be a Head Coach and at times go over the very predictable piece of garbage Arians. Why can't the offense win a tough game for us instead of always relying on the defense?:cope:

Did you see Harbaugh completely humiliate their trainer by pushing him onto the field. The trainer has family and friends watching the game. He should of took his f**king scapel or whatever trainers carry and stick it in Harbaughs big mouth. :cope:

It sucks like hell that the Steelers had to have the one loss out of these 4 games come against the Ravens and especially going into the bye week will make it harder for us fans to sit here and take knowing they are not going to play for another 2 weeks here. This loss does hurt a lot but there is a lot of football left to be played boys and girls. I like hearing a lot of the Ravens players after this win acting like they won the division because they won this game and Flacco did what he did, but the Ravens had better realize the Steelers are not going away and while they had their day yesterday at Heinz Field with them they will have to beat the Steelers one more time down at their place in a game that will be much much more important as far the division and playoff scenarios are concerned...

DanRooney
10-05-2010, 12:28 AM
I see Antonio Brown returning one against the Fins in 3 weeks judging from this MNF game.

SteelJunkie
10-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Ya poor Fins was winning until Special teams choked. A kickoff return, punt block, and a field goal blocked all in the second half. Gonna be a long flight home for that ST coach.

Troyisabeast_43
10-05-2010, 12:43 AM
I see Antonio Brown returning one against the Fins in 3 weeks judging from this MNF game.

All of a sudden that Miami game isnt looking as tough as it originally was a few weeks back. The Dolphins are definitely beatable and the Steelers should be able to take care of both them and the Bengals in that 3 game road stretch. The Patriots coming in here as well in mid-November will always be a tough game. About time Ben beats Brady though we are overdue...

DanRooney
10-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Ben pretty much moved the ball at will on Miami last season. I wasn't concerned with that game at that game at all.

Henne/Thigpen isn't going to have the luxury of throwing the deep ball past Townsend and TC this time.

Farrior Fan
10-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Ya poor Fins was winning until Special teams choked. A kickoff return, punt block, and a field goal blocked all in the second half. Gonna be a long flight home for that ST coach.

not really, they were playing in Miami:lol:

Big T
10-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Patrick Chung played a crazy game tonight

--- Added 10/4/2010 at 10:59 PM ---

lol...

SteelJunkie
10-05-2010, 01:00 AM

True lol

Well in that case he better leave town quick.

LatrobePA
10-05-2010, 09:39 AM
I say fire Tomlin and promote Arians...hahahahaha

Zachintosh66
10-05-2010, 09:52 AM

:duh:

JensK
10-05-2010, 10:49 AM

Shut up.. just please shut up!!!!?!?!? The very thought is unbearable :eek1:

LatrobePA
10-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Shut up.. just please shut up!!!!?!?!? The very thought is unbearable :eek1:

hahahahaha, just imagine what it would be like to have a coach that can think outside the box! (joking of course):lol:

Farrior Fan
10-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Arians as Head Coach? I can see the gameplan now. Prevent D from the very first snap, just so we can let them score a quick TD and get Ben out there to sling 50 yd bombs to Wallace. I doubt we would beat the Lions.

LarryNJ
10-05-2010, 01:40 PM
There's very few coaches that give more than the standard Coaching 101 answers. We'll seldom hear more than that from Mike.

Farrior Fan
10-05-2010, 03:30 PM
There's very few coaches that give more than the standard Coaching 101 answers. We'll seldom hear more than that from Mike.

I agree 100%. But as a fan that follows the team so closely I yearn for more any info and am always frustrated when we hear the same old crap. I think thats why I loved the Ryan Clark video so much, it was so different than the normal highlights and interviews that I'm used to watching on the web.

STEELER 4 LIFE
10-05-2010, 11:32 PM

Did you see Harbaugh completely humiliate their trainer by pushing him onto the field. The trainer has family and friends watching the game. He should of took his f**king scapel or whatever trainers carry and stick it in Harbaughs big mouth. :cope Yeah i saw that ... it was freakin hillarious :lol::hilarious::lol::hilarious::lol::hilarious: