PDA

View Full Version : How many false start calls yesterday...

Troyisabeast_43
10-04-2010, 08:49 PM
By Mr Blind Side Michael Oher went uncalled?? I counted at least 4 or 5, including at least two on the final drive on pass plays resulting in first downs. There was also one on Ike's INT (which got us nothing). With those penalties called, the game drastically changes, and we might win. 1st and 15 is a lot harder than 1st and 10. I know we shot ourselves in the foot more than a few times in this game with penalties, and I won't blame the refs for most of those (McFadden's PI and Harrison's holding were BS). But nearly every time Oher was up against Harrison in a passing situation, he lept out of his stance early.

I don't know HOW half a dozen refs staring at 22 frozen people can't spot the one guy that moves early, again and again. Am I the only one that watched the game yesterday that noticed this or did any of you guys notice this as well??

K Train
10-04-2010, 08:52 PM
clearly it happened, ive seen it mentioned a few times on 3 different boards that arent just steeler. i thought my vision was ****ing up, sometimes i even thought i heard a whistle when i didnt....i thought i was losing my mind

HUNT4SEVEN
10-04-2010, 09:01 PM
I agree with u both i was screaming at the Tv and my family said i was crazy, I'm glad u 2 saw what i saw....Not only him but the RG also false started a couple of times

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Yeah, when we were watching the game we were calling false start all the time. We thought maybe we were going crazy too. False starts are a pretty standard call to make..

LatrobePA
10-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Flo made the come on man reel for tackling Batch....lol

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 09:44 PM
Flo made the come on man reel for tackling Batch....lol

:rofl: That was Batch's fault though. He ran RIGHT INTO HIM.

SnakeEyes43
10-05-2010, 01:22 AM
Lol too funny. I thought I was seeing false starts on the Ratbirds side, but thought I was maybe seeing things since it kept happening and never got called. Haha, wow.

Root4Stlrs
10-05-2010, 02:11 AM
I said it last night (early this AM) in my post-game whining post in response to someone talking about Harrison and Woodley not getting to Flacco. One reason was the three-step drop and the other was the early moving by Oher (plus of course the usual holding of Harrison).

--- Added 10/5/2010 at 12:11 AM ---

I said it last night (early this AM) in my post-game whining post in response to someone talking about Harrison and Woodley not getting to Flacco. One reason was the three-step drop and the other was the early moving by Oher (plus of course the usual holding of Harrison).

This was my comment from early Monday AM:
Michael Oher starts to move before the snap almost every time and never gets called and, of course, Harrison gets held.