PDA

View Full Version : "The Chief" DVD Pre-Order

Cricker24
10-04-2010, 04:45 PM
I don't know if I should be posting this in the Media forum, but I'm sure one of the Mods will move this post if I'm wrong for putting it here. Anyway, I just received an email with an offer to pre-order the DVD of the movie The Chief, which you may know was a play about the late Art Rooney. I never got to see the play, but I heard it was coming out on DVD this fall, so I knew I was definitely going to buy a copy. In the email it said if you pre-order the DVD you'll receive an autographed copy by Franco Harris.

Here's the email:

THE HIT STAGE PLAY IS NOW A HIT MOVIE…

THE CHIEF!

Football Icon. Inspirational Leader. Art Rooney. An American Legend.

COMING SOON!

Worldwide Movie Premiere – October 14

Star-studded, red carpet charity event: Byham Theater, Pittsburgh.

Features VIP reception, movie screening and Q&A with Franco Harris, Art Rooney Jr, Tom Atkins and others, followed by an exclusive after-party.

Tickets on sale $50 - $125.

Proceeds benefit the Dapper Dan Charities to support

the Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Pennsylvania.

Reserve your tickets here.

DVD AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE NOVEMBER 9

Pre-order the DVD now and receive the Collector’s Edition DVD

signed by Franco Harris.

www.thechiefmovie.com

75Steeler
10-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah I pre-ordered 4 copies of the movie. One for myself, my father for his birthday, my stepdad for his Christmas gift and one for my friend who is also a Steelers fan.

SteelJunkie
10-04-2010, 09:14 PM
I already ordered 2 can't wait. :)

Scorp
10-05-2010, 01:09 AM
November will be here shortly.

LarryNJ
10-05-2010, 07:27 AM
He won $380,00 betting horses in 1937???? That is friggin amazing. I had no idea there was a play but I'll get this DVD.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-07-2010, 08:20 PM
This is definitely a must have for any Steelers fan. I'll be getting a copy myself!