PDA

View Full Version : Here's some tips for some of the spoiled fans on here

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
10-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Good teams lose games.

Even the best kickers miss field goals once in awhile.

No matter how good your coach is he's going to make a bad call or even a bad game plan.

Injuries/missing players are a factor for both teams.

Bad calls happen and whining about them after the game is over is the sign of a novice fan.

In short. The Steelers lost. There was no conspiracy. The Ravens didn't steal a cheap win. These teams split the series last year with the 3 points deciding the outcome both times. This is a great rivalry and usually a must-see game. Enjoy the fact that your team is 3-1 (I know I am).

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 02:58 PM
See thread: I'm not worried..AT ALL.

Thanks.

JoeFlaccoSaysHi
10-04-2010, 03:01 PM
See thread: I'm not worried..AT ALL.

Thanks.

I did say "some" in the title.

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Just saying that the same thing has been said probably 10 times in different threads.

Steel Trap86
10-04-2010, 03:04 PM
i'm not worried about it either flacco, it's normal to hear reasons why you lost right after a loss, you as a ravens fan should know that and the only bitching i hear is on the steelers, not the ravens. so wtf are you talking about lol

Troyisabeast_43
10-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Flacco played well and the Ravens took advantage of a few more opportunities then the Steelers did it's as simple as that. As I said in the other thread the Ravens needed to have this game more then the Steelers did because had they lost the game and fallen to 2-2 and 2 games behind the Steelers at 4-0 with losses already in both Cincinnati and Pittsburgh their chances of winning the AFC North Division would have gotten extremely difficult the rest of the season. This win gives the Ravens the edge for the time being and it puts more pressure on the Steelers now to win the rest of their division games until they play the Ravens again on December 5th.

Scorp
10-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Good teams lose games.

No matter how good your coach is he's going to make a bad call or even a bad game plan.

Bad calls happen and whining about them after the game is over is the sign of a novice fan.

In short. The Steelers lost. There was no conspiracy. The Ravens didn't steal a cheap win. These teams split the series last year with the 3 points deciding the outcome both times. This is a great rivalry and usually a must-see game. Enjoy the fact that your team is 3-1 (I know I am).

We already know this. No big deal. No problem. :yellowthumb:

K Train
10-04-2010, 03:18 PM
oddly enough im not that upset about this loss, mostly because i knew charlie batch was terrible even when he got lucky a number of times against tampa. i just hop this doesnt hurt to bad later on....steelers had that **** locked up and 4-0 was well in sight. some dumb *** moves by coaches and some dumb *** throws by batch and some dumb *** penalties really kept the ravens in it.

whatever i guess, 3-1 starting the real season is better than most teams who have had their real season going on for a month now

LatrobePA
10-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Water under the bridge at this point. But I felt like if our defense was to be called elite and the best in the league we should of made that stop.

But on the other hand, our offense was in position to win the game with one first down. IMO running the ball made sense and they knew we were going to do that, some play action and a quick throw to Miller would of caught them off guard, and won us the game. But Train is right, was Batch the guy to do it? I guess the coaches thought not.

K Train
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
im interested in seeing how they respond, last year they just went into free fall mode after something like this....lets see a little ****ing poise this year

LatrobePA
10-04-2010, 03:37 PM
im interested in seeing how they respond, last year they just went into free fall mode after something like this....lets see a little ****ing poise this year

Ben has something to prove, as well as the whole team, I hope like hell they brush it off and come out and handle the Browns...

SteelCityKid5
10-04-2010, 05:48 PM
I just cant wait to see no. 7 calling the shots again. I love the way he quarterbacks.

LatrobePA
10-04-2010, 05:57 PM
I just cant wait to see no. 7 calling the shots again. I love the way he quarterbacks.

It's hard to believe it's been 4 weeks already, I'm with you, can't wait to see him back!!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-04-2010, 06:18 PM
3-1 without Ben and I'll take it.......I'm not that upset the Ravens beat the Steelers considering the Ravens beat our JV QB......lol Only two times Flacco has beaten the Steelers Ben hasn't played.........So I'm not worried or upset....The Steelers are still the team to beat in the AFC North....

HUNT4SEVEN
10-04-2010, 07:56 PM
I'm glad u all have finally caught up on who this troll really is, he comes on here and post a power ranking I believe week 2,trying to send a message that the Rats were ranked higher than us by the so called experts but supposedly he was more interested in the gay joke that was made about how mad the Steelers played whatever troll:nono:, then the next week we smashed the Rats in the power rankings and he is no where to be found, this troll is a joke:lol: he get's excited because we lose a game where we honestly gave it away with our 4th string QB who didn't get reps in TC or see that much time in Preseason he has only played the last 2 weeks and we still almost beat the Rats, If the Rats were playing with there 4th stringer they could not go 3-1 like we did, we do own the AFCN and will prove it now that we have Ben back, spoiled fans? I believe that good for nothing commish is a Rat fan correct?The rats cried and pleaded with the league not to let yaw play us at night anymore:lol: The rats are who we thought they are and if we stay healthy we will show u Joe Wackko who we really are when we bring home number 7:tt02:

DanRooney
10-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Good teams lose games.

Interesting coming from the team that has been whining about the refs for the past two years :yesnod::popcorn:

Steel Trap86
10-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Interesting coming from the team that has been whining about the refs for the past two years :yesnod::popcorn:

glad you said it

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 08:35 PM

True $hit.

I wouldn't have a problem with this guy who would come on here after the Ravens lose too. Not just after they win to give points to "some of the spoiled fans." Seriously, who are you?

LarryNJ
10-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Who was crying about the refs yesterday? I know we all bitched about all the stupid penalties we took...but I don't recall anyone saying they were unjust. Six got it right.

EDIT: Now I see the bitching about the refs...hahaha...

Troyisabeast_43
10-04-2010, 08:40 PM
3-1 without Ben and I'll take it.......I'm not that upset the Ravens beat the Steelers considering the Ravens beat our JV QB......lol Only two times Flacco has beaten the Steelers Ben hasn't played.........So I'm not worried or upset....The Steelers are still the team to beat in the AFC North....

Ill give Flacco credit finally for winning a game late in the 4th quarter but he was fortunate to get another chance to do so in this game. Had the Steelers offense gotten one first down there at the end we are sitting here today talking about what a terrible pass Flacco threw on the 2 yard line to Boldin on 4th down in the corner. Joe "Cool" as they like to say had a good win yesterday and a lot of people were saying it was a defining moment for Joe Flacco as a QB which I wouldnt go that far in saying. It was a big step forward for Flacco beating the Steelers with his arm but winning a game in October the 4th game into the season is not the same as winning a big playoff game or a big late regular season game with your arm which Flacco still has yet to do.

The Steelers will see the Ravens again in December and this time around Joe Flacco is going to have to do something he has yet to do since being the starting QB of the Ravens and that's beat the Steelers with Ben Roethlisberger playing QB. If he can outplay Ben and win that game with his arm then Ill be more sold on Flacco. Flacco can get cocky and arrogant all he wants like he did after the win yesterday in that interview he did with ESPN, but come December Joe when the Steelers and Ravens are tied for this division when they meet again in Baltimore what you did in October at Heinz Field will be forgotten about.

HUNT4SEVEN
10-04-2010, 08:43 PM

Agreed:plus1:

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Ugh. IMO the Ravens shouldn't be given any respect for this game. They can thank #7 for putting himself into a bad situation and getting suspended for 4 games, because with Ben in, the Steelers offense dominates the Ravens beat up secondary and scores atleast 14 more points (2 drives that started inside the Ravens 35). Period.

Just like Flacco said, he's never beat the Steelers with Ben playing. HELLO. Isn't that saying something?

HUNT4SEVEN
10-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Ugh. IMO the Ravens shouldn't be given any respect for this game. They can thank #7 for putting himself into a bad situation and getting suspended for 4 games, because with Ben in, the Steelers offense dominates the Ravens beat up secondary and scores atleast 14 more points (2 drives that started inside the Ravens 35). Period.

Just like Flacco said, he's never beat the Steelers with Ben playing. HELLO. Isn't that saying something?

RIGHT:clap::clap: well said:tt02:

DocHolliday1989
10-04-2010, 09:38 PM
I did say "some" in the title.

Just think that maybe some people will come up with bad excuses, it just seems like that Jeff Reed has kind of let things in the offseason effect him a little, but maybe not . . what do I know . . lol.
I am not gonna make excuses, I just know that we let you guys off the hook with the missed opportunities after getting 2 turnovers. I feel good about our team this year and I think that Ben coming back will definitely make us alot better team and will open things up alot more for Rashard Mendenhall. He has done pretty well so far without a passing game and the game vs the Buccaneers doesnt count to me in the passing game cuz Batch truly got lucky on 2 of his 3 td passes. But we will take them anyway we can ge them. Congratulations to the Ravens, but I do look very much forward to our meeting in Baltimore in week 13 on Sunday Night Football . . should be another classic

steelers4life66
10-04-2010, 10:46 PM
:sux:

DanRooney
10-04-2010, 11:14 PM
:sux:

Yeah let's praise JoeFlaccoSaysHi for talking about football once again. :yellowthumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkQaI0cW2dw

steelersbabex25
10-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Yeah let's praise JoeFlaccoSaysHi for talking about football once again. :yellowthumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkQaI0cW2dw

"ya know, there's too much crying from them"

...kinda ironic, don't ya think?

Farrior Fan
10-04-2010, 11:59 PM
there is a towel dispenser somewhere that is trembling

Black@Gold Forever32
10-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Ill give Flacco credit finally for winning a game late in the 4th quarter but he was fortunate to get another chance to do so in this game. Had the Steelers offense gotten one first down there at the end we are sitting here today talking about what a terrible pass Flacco threw on the 2 yard line to Boldin on 4th down in the corner. Joe "Cool" as they like to say had a good win yesterday and a lot of people were saying it was a defining moment for Joe Flacco as a QB which I wouldnt go that far in saying. It was a big step forward for Flacco beating the Steelers with his arm but winning a game in October the 4th game into the season is not the same as winning a big playoff game or a big late regular season game with your arm which Flacco still has yet to do.

The Steelers will see the Ravens again in December and this time around Joe Flacco is going to have to do something he has yet to do since being the starting QB of the Ravens and that's beat the Steelers with Ben Roethlisberger playing QB. If he can outplay Ben and win that game with his arm then Ill be more sold on Flacco. Flacco can get cocky and arrogant all he wants like he did after the win yesterday in that interview he did with ESPN, but come December Joe when the Steelers and Ravens are tied for this division when they meet again in Baltimore what you did in October at Heinz Field will be forgotten about.

I'm still not sold on Flacco and his little 40 yard drive to win the game didn't do anything to change my opinion of him....He couldn't hack it at Pitt.....Dude couldn't beat out Tyler Palko.....I know Palko was a badass QB in high school and had a nice career at Pitt but I'm just saying to me Flacco isn't that special....... He made some nice throws yesterday but really until the game winner he really didn't do much......

If Ben had played the game would have been out of hand.....Ben wouldn't have missed the throws Batch missed........

I like how some NFL talking heads are putting Flacco in the elite class now....One game winning drive that was a huge 40 yards makes him elite.......:lol: Really compares to Ben's 90 yard drive to win a Super Bowl but still some talking head don't think Ben is elite.......

Another point I thought old man LeBeau's game plan really sucked yesterday as well.....lol To many times rushing just three men........:evilshake:

Root4Stlrs
10-05-2010, 12:12 AM
Good teams lose games.

Thank you for all the great "tips." Substitute coach or player for fan and you might want to send this one off to Ravens HQ to Lewis and Harbaugh, who got fined several big ones for his whining and physically accosting an official. "Bad calls happen and whining about them after the game is over is the sign of a novice fan." Check out Ray on You Tube going off about the officiating. Guess that makes them both novices. I'm also glad that you're enjoying the fact that the Steelers are 3-1.

steelers4life66
10-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Another point I thought old man LeBeau's game plan really sucked yesterday as well.....lol To many times rushing just three men........:evilshake:

:yellowthumb: You dance with the one that brung ya... That D domonated by pressuring the QB relentlessly. Don't know why he didn't stick with it.

--- Added 10/4/2010 at 11:16 PM ---

Thank you for all the great "tips." Substitute coach or player for fan and you might want to send this one off to Ravens HQ to Lewis and Harbaugh, who got fined several big ones for his whining and physically accosting an official. "Bad calls happen and whining about them after the game is over is the sign of a novice fan." Check out Ray on You Tube going off about the officiating. Guess that makes them both novices. I'm also glad that you're enjoying the fact that the Steelers are 3-1.

:hehheh:

Root4Stlrs
10-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Who was crying about the refs yesterday? I know we all bitched about all the stupid penalties we took...but I don't recall anyone saying they were unjust. Six got it right.

EDIT: Now I see the bitching about the refs...hahaha...

I did some whining about the calls (actually more the non-calls) early this AM, which I do hate b/c I think it's for losers, but I was tired and I felt like venting. If Joe Flacco Says Hi doesn't like it, I really don't care. I think he's passive-agressive and condescending.

MattyVfromCT
10-05-2010, 12:27 PM

COSIGNED! :plus1:

Speeed
10-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Good teams lose games.

I don't think anyone is complaining about bad calls. I think the Steelers put the Ravens in a position to win the game, and they did that. I think Steelers fans don't do much of that at all. I see you are a Ravens fan - it is my experience, living in Baltimore, that many Ravens fans are quite adamant about blaming everyone but the Ravens for losing. I am not saying you do it, I am just stating that is my anecdotal experience.

And yes, I am happy with 3 - 1.

Hirsch
10-05-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't think anyone is complaining about bad calls. I think the Steelers put the Ravens in a position to win the game, and they did that. I think Steelers fans don't do much of that at all. I see you are a Ravens fan - it is my experience, living in Baltimore, that many Ravens fans are quite adamant about blaming everyone but the Ravens for losing. I am not saying you do it, I am just stating that is my anecdotal experience.

And yes, I am happy with 3 - 1.

And how:nahnah:

TampaSteelGirl
10-06-2010, 12:54 PM
I will say this about the refs...as soon as I saw Ed Hockulee (sp?) i knew we were a bit screwed...all I can say is I don't usually talk about penalties losing a game for us but I will say that hold on Harrison was ridiculous...just 2 penalites for 20 yrds were ridiculous but not enough to make us lose the game....no excuses

Flacco threw well and to OPEN receivers...WIDE OPEN..they took advantage of their opportunies. i don't think their D was as aggessive as i've seen in past years, should have tore up our Oline and Charlie Batch but Pouncey handled them pretty well our sweet Rookie pot of gold!

It was a good game..close game as ususal and I look forward to the battle in Dec...
P.S. Flacco is NOT a troll people!!!

coach
10-09-2010, 06:57 PM
I don't think we come here and talk trash too much. Sometimes we do get over-excited and that can be fun at times, too.

In a quiet way, I want to predict that we go on to win the AFC North this year. I say we have shown great poise and beat some good teams along the way without our statrting QB (2 games on the road). Our record was not achieved by some fluke. The D is playing awesome.

How many teams can say that they would have done so well under the same circumstances? Hell, some teams would love to have our record, and they had their starting QB.

The depth we have this year will be the difference between this year and last year. I don't want to be a big mouth, but I feel like this year is completely different than last year. If I am wrong, I will admit it, but I am willing to say, in advance, that I belive:
1. We beat the clowns coming out of the bye
2. We beat Bal on the road in December
3. We win the AFC North

I hope we play Balt twice more because there was nothing better than beating them three times a couple years ago.

Go Steelers!

Real Deal Steel
10-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Good teams lose games.

I will be looking for you after we win the division. What your doing is flaming and that shouldn't be aloud. I'll make it my buisness to find you and I will remind the moderator what you did when I bury you personally.

SteelersWoman
10-14-2010, 07:56 AM

In short. The Steelers lost. There was no conspiracy. The Ravens didn't steal a cheap win.

I'm not saying that that is how YOU are JFSH, but read Ravens forums--heck, even read interviews with Ray after a loss to us (or anybody), I think you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. The losses to us (or other teams) are ALWAYS because the refs "gave" Raven's opponents the game, and they didn't know they'd have to beat the refs too, and there has to be some sort of conspiracy to come that close to winning and have ALL the calls go in the other teams' favor, and the other team got a cheap win.
I always say to Ravens fans exactly what you just said here to us after we beat you. That's funny lol And yeah, youtube should have some of Ray's best venting...don't think you'll find any of OUR players doing that...

Real Deal Steel
10-16-2010, 12:48 PM
When the Ravens get their @ss beat by the Patriots, I will be going and looking for this Ravens turd.

Farrior Fan
10-16-2010, 01:44 PM
When the Ravens get their @ss beat by the Patriots, I will be going and looking for this Ravens turd.

Trust me I hope this happens but I see the Ravens winning by at least 7 vs the Pats.

LarryNJ
01-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Good teams lose games.

In short. The Ravens lost. There was no conspiracy. The Steelers didn't steal a cheap win. These teams split the series last year with the 3 points deciding the outcome both times. This is a great rivalry and usually a must-see game. Enjoy the fact that your team is going to the championship and mine is going golfing (I know I am).

Where's Joe today?????:lol::lol::lol:

I like Boldin...I'm just as excited about TJ though. Love that guy.

We love him too! We Love to own him!

steelchamp204
01-17-2011, 10:12 AM
JJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE waldo, where are you? O I see him, hes underneath that big turd we dumped on him on saturday, still underneath it.

LatrobePA
01-17-2011, 10:28 AM
Ravens will be on the downward spiral next season (they knew this)...

nuclearchihuahuas
01-17-2011, 10:35 AM
OK--everybody...play nice! We definitely do NOT want any bad Karma! :crossfingers:

steelersbabex25
01-17-2011, 11:13 AM

I love that he loves to drop potentially game winning passes.

lloydfan4life
01-17-2011, 12:50 PM
:scratch: anybody seen Joe? :dunno:

Tell him lloydfan4lifesayshi :bluehello:

MDSteel15
01-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Love how these mouthy fans from Moronville just show up when they win but disappear like a rat stealing cheese when they fail....:bunny:

Root4Stlrs
01-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Where's Joe today?????:lol::lol::lol:

Funniest thing of all about Boldin and TJ - how much did they pay for these receivers who were going to make their offense unstoppable? 18 million or something like that? Who stepped up and made big plays - Sanders and Brown. Brown the biggest play of all - a sixth round pick from Central Michigan. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I was actually expecting a showing from the man himself sometime last week before the game. he never misses a Steelers/Ravens game :lol:

Real Deal Steel
01-17-2011, 10:16 PM
He got nudered with the rest of the Ravens. Now he's somewhere in a dark corner laying on his side with his eyes wide open.

RIVERS OF STEEL
01-17-2011, 11:08 PM
i think he changed his name to jetsknicks1.

Steel Trap86
01-17-2011, 11:18 PM
Man I was surprised this guy didn't pop in before the game on Saturday and start another one of his "Dixon over Ben" type of threads lol what a fruit

Root4Stlrs
01-18-2011, 08:06 AM
Man I was surprised this guy didn't pop in before the game on Saturday and start another one of his "Dixon over Ben" type of threads lol what a fruit

Or act all buddy-buddy like he did at the beginning of the season, bringing in one of those supposedly "funny" articles about Ben in a bathroom stall - something we were all supposed to ha ha over. At the time I thought how p-a can anybody get, but I was new to posting on the forum and didn't reply to him. However, his little tips post put me over the edge, especially after driving 7 hours when we lost to them. That one gave new meaning to the word "condescending."

DanRooney
01-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Oh come on guys, "he's not a troll and is very knowledgeable of football!" :yesnod:

What a total crock of ****. The loser won't show unless we happen to lose one of these final two games.