PDA

View Full Version : Jersey numbers

acero
10-04-2010, 12:38 AM
well im going to bring up the subject again, watching the NYG jerseys tonite couldnt help noticing how great those numbers look not so big not very small not rounded

somewhere i read that fans will like to see retro uniforms with the square numbers

:tt02:

SteelJunkie
10-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Our jersey is the best by far, that includes numbers. Hell even our throwback jersey looks great. I pity some of the players wearing those ugly looking throwbacks.

92_is_gonna_kill_you
10-04-2010, 06:40 AM
I liked the big, bold numbers they had all the way up to the late 90s. I think it would've looked better if the numbers had a gold outline.

And it might sound nuts, but I'd like to see gold jerseys with black numbers & letters. It'd be different. :)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2010, 09:20 AM
I like the number the way they are now, I'm used to it. At first I didn't care for them but they kinda grow on you, atleast they did for me. I like the retro jersey's too, with the block numbers. All in all the Steelers almost never change up their uniform so going back to the old school isn't going to happen anytime soon.

SteelCityKid5
10-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Change the green on the Packers jerseys to black and you have the Steelers "new throwback" circa 1990's. Those numbers were the best.