PDA

View Full Version : Ben will report to the Steelers on Monday

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2010, 08:16 PM
In his post game presser he was asked when Ben will report and Tomlin said he'll be here tomorrow. All I can say is, welcome back champ!!!

I give props to Charlie for filling in and helping us get to 3-1, and doing his part to keep us in contention. Today's performance not withstanding, he has done well and we can be fortunate he was available to us and stepped in so well.

There is no doubt that this team needs Ben at the helm, this is his team to pilot.

airbrake 1
10-03-2010, 08:22 PM
can't wait until i see the threads that ben better kiss the fans bottom ...ben doesn't owe me, you or anyone else except the rooneys anything...put your ego back in the closet where it belongs...ben should have been in there week 1 and we would be 4-0 right now

DanRooney
10-03-2010, 08:22 PM
and at least the bengals, titans and colts lost. helps both divisional and wildcard chances down the road.

steelersbabex25
10-03-2010, 08:24 PM
:woot:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2010, 08:30 PM
can't wait until i see the threads that ben better kiss the fans bottom ...ben doesn't owe me, you or anyone else except the rooneys anything...put your ego back in the closet where it belongs...ben should have been in there week 1 and we would be 4-0 right now

Well said, atleast we are 3-1 though...better than what I expected we'd be.

and at least the bengals, titans and colts lost. helps both divisional and wildcard chances down the road.

It could have been a lot worse this weekend that's for sure. This team needs to bounce back in a big way and stick it to the Clowns in 2 weeks.

nuclearchihuahuas
10-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Well said, atleast we are 3-1 though...better than what I expected we'd be.

It could have been a lot worse this weekend that's for sure. This team needs to bounce back in a big way and stick it to the Clowns in 2 weeks.

This was a crazy week--teams that won deserved it of course but the jags over the colts? etc. I believe we better prepare well for the clowns that Hillis guy is a load! Thankfully, he and Cribs are all they seem to have.

SteelCityKid5
10-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Best news I got all day.

BlacknGoldAC
10-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Now we will see why he has two rings. There is no other QB I'd rather have at the end of the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-04-2010, 12:26 AM
I expect Ben to get a good welcome to Heinz in 2 weeks and you know for sure the team is happy to have him back.

Root4Stlrs
10-04-2010, 01:34 AM
I know for sure I'm happy to have him back. Although I think Charlie did his best, sometimes it was just painful today. Wasn't all on him though. Why did Jeff go in the tank today?

harpo
10-04-2010, 09:34 AM

Great point. I was thinking the same thing. :yellowthumb::clap:

steelersgal86
10-04-2010, 09:37 AM
:woot: Welcome back Ben!!!! I know he will get a warm welcome in 2 weeks....lloyd, Shell, Tiff will be there :woot:

LatrobePA
10-04-2010, 09:46 AM
Lets hope Ben being back in the line up will put a Bandaid on the horrid play calling from Bruce.

Welcome back Ben, now lets make a run!