PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Clark has no love lost for Baltimore

steelers4life66
10-01-2010, 04:22 PM
It's rat week...I was wondering who was finally going to stop all the political correctness and break the ice. :lol:

First it was the news that Ray Lewis and Ben Roethlisberger exchanged pleasant text messages mere days before the game. And that was followed by all this talk about mutual respect between teams in what is supposed to be the fiercest rivalry in the NFL.
Where is all the bad-mouthing and bounty-hunting between the two teams that supposedly can't stand each other?
Maybe just nobody asked tell-it-like-it-is safety Ryan Clark what he thinks about the Ravens.
"To me, the Ravens are just another football team," Clark said. "They don't come in here wearing a cape. I am not scared they are going to take my lunch money."
Clark is one of those guys who doesn't like the Ravens and doesn't mind if anybody else knows. He is the one who was criticized for knocking out running back Willis McGahee during the final minutes of the AFC Championship game a few years back.
"It's funny, you hear a lot of things coming out of there that certain people take cheap shots and this and that, but when Ray (Lewis) does it or when Ray hits a guy coming across the middle, it's cool," Clark said. "But when one of their guys gets hit, it's not cool."
Clark was alluding to Lewis laying out Jets tight end Dustin Keller across the middle during Week 1 of the season and getting praised.

Link:http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_702200.html?utm_source=bleacherreport.com

LatrobePA
10-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Joe Lickmysacco needs to get rattled early and often...

MattyVfromCT
10-01-2010, 06:02 PM
It's rat week...I was wondering who was finally going to stop all the political correctness and break the ice. :lol:

Link:http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_702200.html?utm_source=bleacherreport.com

sums up my thoughts entirely. the ravens themselves and their fans are by far the biggest crybabies in the nfl. clark is right. it's all good when ray ray hits somebody helmet to helmet yet what clark did to willis was a problem, hines hits are problems, etc. and quite frankly i dont remember any of our players celebrating the fact they injured somebody for the season on a radio program like that murdering piece of **** hypocritical scumbag ray lewis did when bragging about ending mendenhall's rookie season. **** on bmore and that putrid embarrassment for a damn logo

75Steeler
10-01-2010, 06:49 PM
:haha: Tell it Ryan!

steelersbabex25
10-01-2010, 07:19 PM
Love that he said this stuff. I hate this whole "we have so much repect for the Ravens" thing..blah blah blah. They're a rival. Let's trash talk.

Farrior Fan
10-01-2010, 08:17 PM
I was walking through the mall today and saw a toddler wearing a flacco jersey. So I ran over and smacked the ice cream out of his hands. Then his dad said that was not cool so I cracked him upside the head with a patented flying elbow. Just give me a damn jersey coach T, ITS RAVENS WEEK! Screw them, I hate them. Quit trying not to hurt feelings guys, tell them that if they don't watch it they will get McGahee-ized.
:cursin:
BTW I talked so much stuff to my one and only friend that is a Ravens fan that we had better win by at least 20.

Is it Sunday yet?

airbrake 1
10-01-2010, 08:25 PM

i always call their quarterback joe FLAKE-O ...i guess this would count as politically incorrect these days now that the media is forcing all this queer agenda down our throats... (news flash) people who think homo-sexuality is immoral are not all hate mongers

Farrior Fan
10-01-2010, 08:38 PM
if you do not conform to all of their political correctness then you are in their eyes a hate monger. Man I hate them

aaronsmith91
10-01-2010, 09:12 PM
I was walking through the mall today and saw a toddler wearing a flacco jersey. So I ran over and smacked the ice cream out of his hands. Then his dad said that was not cool so I cracked him upside the head with a patented flying elbow.

Is it Sunday yet?

I believe you just traumatized a child to the point where he will never cheer for the ravens again lol