PDA

View Full Version : Steelers - A force to be wreckoned with in 2010

Bthorn86
09-30-2010, 05:41 PM
hey guys, my name is Brandon Thorn, I was a regular contributor to the board over a year ago but another tour in Iraq stalled me from doing what I love and that's writing. I just started up again with my first article on the beloved Steelers, I hope you guys enjoy it and any kind of feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you and go Steelers!

The Steelers are a force to be reckoned with in 2010

A lot of sportswriters, analysts, and so-called "experts" thought that Pittsburgh would have a difficult time getting off to a fast start with the absence of their two-time Super Bowl winning quarterback, Ben Roethlisberger. With 'Big Ben' being out for the first four games due to a suspension for off the field incidents, it was widely speculated that the Steelers would be 2-2 at best before the return of Roethlisberger in week six against Cleveland, after the team's bye week in week five.

You can go ahead and throw that thinking out the window, Pittsburgh is 3-0 and firing on all cylinders......
http://www.nfldraftdog.com/nfl-team-columns/pittsburgh-steelers.html

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2010, 05:49 PM
Good to see you back man! I'm moving this to the article section so it can be picked up by our twitter feed for the stories our writers put up.

Bthorn86
09-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Good to see you back man! I'm moving this to the article section so it can be picked up by our twitter feed for the stories our writers put up.

hey thank you very much, I'll post future articles in that section!

Scorp
09-30-2010, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the read.

SteelerEyeZ
09-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Great Read...also thank you very much for service

Glad to see your back, keep up the writing

Go Steelers

Sir Blitzelot
10-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Great read, and thank you so much for your service. :clap:

LarryNJ
10-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Nice article! I don't think there were many who thought we would be 3-0, expert, casual fan or homer. If we win today and stay 4-0 it would be a huge shock. If we lose and are 3-1 it will simply be a good start.
I agree with you key ok the game being Flacco vs our D but on the other side I believe Charlies passing will be more of a key than Mendehall's rushing. I doubt either team will have much success rushing no matter what the browns did last week. It will come down to who can make a couple big plays in the passing game, a huge catch our key int. or possibly a special team play. I predict the Steelers D making a turnover that wins it.

I'll look forward to your next article and welcome home from the desert, we appreciate all that you have done. Thank you!

Bthorn86
10-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Thank you everyone for the feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

KSSteelerfan
10-05-2010, 07:13 PM
:yellowthumb::imho: