PDA

View Full Version : We Are NOT The National TV Game This Week. WTF!

SteelDad
09-30-2010, 11:47 AM
When is the last time the Steelers-Ravens was not the national game? I realize FOX has the double-header this week, but c'mon! I'm stuck with the Colts-Jags. Thank god for the internet.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Fortunately living in PA on weekends where we play the Ravens it's almost guaranteed to be on, but trust me I feel your pain. This is, IMO, the best rivalry in the league at this point. Everybody should get a chance to watch this game. It's never some super high scoring display of passing greatness, but it's sure fun to watch.

TampaSteelGirl
09-30-2010, 12:31 PM
I heard it was on TV here in Tampa but i'm not 100% on that one.

Layin the wood
09-30-2010, 12:42 PM
NFL Sunday Ticket!! Thats the reason that people get stuck watching Bungles vs the Clowns etc. Its all about the money!!

92_is_gonna_kill_you
09-30-2010, 12:56 PM
NFL Sunday Ticket!! Thats the reason that people get stuck watching Bungles vs the Clowns etc. Its all about the money!!

I'd really consider it, but it'd be a waste since I only want to watch the Steelers (and some exceptions). You pay all that money to see every game, I just want to see 1. :P

nuclearchihuahuas
09-30-2010, 01:00 PM
I'd really consider it, but it'd be a waste since I only want to watch the Steelers (and some exceptions). You pay all that money to see every game, I just want to see 1. :P

I bought it for just that reason. I want to be certain I get to see the Steelers every week--its expensive but for me to see the game live (without all the cutting out of signal online) is well worth it.

coldrolled
09-30-2010, 01:09 PM
When is the last time the Steelers-Ravens was not the national game? I realize FOX has the double-header this week, but c'mon! I'm stuck with the Colts-Jags. Thank god for the internet.

it is really frustrating, i emailed wink down here at cbs, fort myers, they are showing jets-bills .... tampa girl gets the steelers this week. must be the NY influence down here in miami....

looks like pizza and wings at the sports bar..

--- Added 9/30/2010 at 12:09 PM ---

I heard it was on TV here in Tampa but i'm not 100% on that one.

heres the map

http://the506.com/sports/?cat=14

Zachintosh66
09-30-2010, 01:10 PM
yeah nw ohio always gets stuck watching the horrible browns...

chisteeler
09-30-2010, 01:22 PM
It sucks for me too living here in Chicago. But I look at it this way...let us keep flying under the radar and not become some dog and pony show for the media. Leave that role for Payton and Tom...Time to go to the sports bar!

Longshanks
09-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Yup, here in NE Ohio they always show the Browns or Bengals before the Steelers. Which I don't understand at all, I'm twice as far away from Cincinatti as I am from Pittsburgh, but they'll still favor the Bungals most of the time. Been listening to it online, but I'd really like to actually watch it for a change!

ejsteeler
09-30-2010, 01:52 PM
I bought it for just that reason. I want to be certain I get to see the Steelers every week--its expensive but for me to see the game live (without all the cutting out of signal online) is well worth it.

:yellowthumb: me too

BR7
09-30-2010, 03:13 PM

Same. I had cancelled it before the season started - **** is getting way over priced, but two weeks of watching on the internet sucked. So once again, I succumbed to DirecTV's extortion.

I love how they advertise how Dish Network and AT&T don't have NFL SUnday Ticket. I argued with DTV about it.. it's not they they don't want to have it, it because they CAN'T. DTV knows if anyone else gets Sunday Ticket, they would lose 75% of its customers.

RockTony
09-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Jags Colts?! WTF? Man, I just assumed it was by far the game with the most interest. Here in LA, we get the national game a lot.

The internet's rough, the NFL has been fierce this year patrolling. At least there's the one radio station on the net.

scott0326
09-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Due to me being 16 and now being able to afford NFL sunday ticket right now, I usually have to watch the games online and I actually stubbled upon a site last year that works great. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it: but its ATDHE.NET, I watched Titans and Bucs games in HD.

Anyway, I get Steelers game in MD.

steelersbabex25
09-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Due to me being 16 and now being able to afford NFL sunday ticket right now, I usually have to watch the games online and I actually stubbled upon a site last year that works great. I don't know if I'm allowed to post it: but its ATDHE.NET, I watched Titans and Bucs game in HD.

Anyway, I get Steelers game in MD.

Yeah ATDHE is really good most of the time.

YES! Finally living in MD pays off. If the game wasn't on TV here I would have to write a very strongly worded letter :yesnod:

Steel Trap86
09-30-2010, 04:17 PM
i got the sunday ticket..had to be done.

Dee Mca
09-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Hopefully it will be NFL Network game of the week and Ill get to watch the replay.

KemoTherapy
10-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Ya'll are way better off than me. I get saddled with the Bills game every Sunday @ 1.00 on two and even sometimes three channels at the same time. The only Steelers action I've seen all season was the Atlanta overtime.

Blazedby92
10-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Fortunately living in PA on weekends where we play the Ravens it's almost guaranteed to be on, but trust me I feel your pain. This is, IMO, the best rivalry in the league at this point. Everybody should get a chance to watch this game. It's never some super high scoring display of passing greatness, but it's sure fun to watch.

These games show how football should be played, they leave it all on the field.

NFL ticket is a Rippoff, nice to have but way overrated. Now if you could watch everygame whenever you want even if it is over now then that would be nice. You are paying alot of money to watch 2 games a sunday.

TampaSteelGirl
10-01-2010, 12:29 PM
The game is on here in Tampa!! :tt02:

Blazedby92
10-01-2010, 12:37 PM
The game is on here in Tampa!! :tt02:

Must be nice to live around 3 horrible teams. People there must not go to the game so it gets blacked out so they get to watch a good game. Nice thinking

ejsteeler
10-01-2010, 01:31 PM
It is pricey but, I need to see my Steelers!!!!!! I don't get my money's worth though....:dunno:

LatrobePA
10-01-2010, 01:38 PM
Direct TV, I go out to my parents to watch the game...BUT, I'm on a short leash, if I start punching the dogs I have to leave. Lets hope for a good game!!

Blazedby92
10-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Direct TV, I go out to my parents to watch the game...BUT, I'm on a short leash, if I start punching the dogs I have to leave. Lets hope for a good game!!

:hilarious:

steelerzion
10-01-2010, 03:35 PM
I`m from Mexico City and here I had to pay for the sunday ticket, I paid like 100 dollars, I donīt know if that was ok, how much do you pay down there?