PDA

View Full Version : Alternate jersey

StlersGuy
09-27-2010, 08:29 PM
anyone know what game we will be wearing the alternate jersey and Yellow helmet this year ?

Troyisabeast_43
09-27-2010, 08:48 PM
I heard we were wearing them against the Patriots for the Sunday night game in November and then the Jets game in December. Not 100 percent sure if this is true but I did hear my friend who usually gets this kind of information and is usually right say this about the alternate unis being worn for these 2 games...

SteelerEyeZ
09-27-2010, 08:54 PM
I say we should just wear the Black jerseys if we can for every game lol...they are doing well for us (heat or no heat)

Go Steelers

Troyisabeast_43
09-27-2010, 08:59 PM
I say we should just wear the Black jerseys if we can for every game lol...they are doing well for us (heat or no heat)

Go Steelers

Looks like there is a chance we are going to be wearing the black uniforms all the way up until the game in Cincinnati on Monday night November 8th. I say this because the next 2 weeks are at home against Baltimore and Cleveland which we know we will wear black. Then, the two road games after that are both in Miami and in New Orleans where both of those teams usually wear their white jerseys at home. The Dolphins almost always do when they play during the day because of the heat in Miami, and the Saints for some reason dont know why like to wear their white jerseys at home as well and have done it a lot over the course of the last few seasons. So there is a good chance the Steelers might not wear their white jerseys at all unti the game in Cincy on November 8th...

Zachintosh66
09-27-2010, 09:53 PM
hopefully none...

StlersGuy
09-27-2010, 10:31 PM
I am a fan of the Black and White jerseys and a fan of the Black and Yellow... I just like the look of the yellow numbers on the black...

Troyisabeast_43
09-29-2010, 09:33 PM
The Steelers will wear their throwback jerseys for the games against the Browns in 2 weeks and against the Patriots next month according to this link here...

http://www.timesonline.com/sports/sports_details/article/1501/2010/september/28/steelers-insider-batch-will-start-again/print.html?type=98&cHash=197c571cda0bf9343224bd4a8f2d6aef

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2010, 09:38 PM
I like the throwbacks, it's a nice change of pace from the normal uniforms. All in all though, the normal black home jerseys are some of the coolest in the NFL even today. They stand the test of time and look good but still keep the tradition intact.

Zachintosh66
09-29-2010, 11:01 PM
98% of all throwbacks suck... yes even ours

MattyVfromCT
09-29-2010, 11:09 PM

i love ours to be honest but to each his own......

75Steeler
09-29-2010, 11:20 PM
Yeah I don't mind the throwbacks. I wouldn't want to see them all the time but once or twice per year is cool.

Layin the wood
09-30-2010, 09:41 AM
Yeah I don't mind the throwbacks. I wouldn't want to see them all the time but once or twice per year is cool.

:plus1:. I would like to see the uni's against the Ratbirds this sunday!!!

blackandgold4ever
09-30-2010, 03:34 PM

Im with ya on that, dont want to see it all the time but twice a year is cool. I have a Roethisberger alt that I swore I wouldnt wear this season but might since the Steelers are wearing that jersey against the browns and that is his return game

Farrior Fan
10-01-2010, 11:45 PM
I don't like throwbacks either. Just love our home jerseys. I do allow my daughter to wear her white Farrior 51 on Sundays since she doesn't like the black Kirkland jersey that I got her.

nuclearchihuahuas
10-02-2010, 12:42 AM

:plus1: Yep! All the Steeler throwbacks are ugly! But if they win in them, they should wear them all season

--- Added 10/1/2010 at 10:42 PM ---

Im with ya on that, dont want to see it all the time but twice a year is cool. I have a Roethisberger alt that I swore I wouldnt wear this season but might since the Steelers are wearing that jersey against the browns and that is his return game

DO IT!!! Rock the Steeler pride! :banana: :tt02: