PDA

View Full Version : William Gay gets the game ball

super cleats
09-27-2010, 03:37 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/097terCdLc1V9/x610.jpg

May not have made the biggest impact, but played a sound game, great improvement over last year and he looks better than his 2008 form.

Congrats William, I hope you stay in form and grab a few interceptions.

P.S. I gave him the game ball, not the Steelers :D

Troyisabeast_43
09-27-2010, 03:41 PM
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8530/williamgay.jpg

May not have made the biggest impact, but played a sound game, great improvement over last year and he looks better than his 2008 form.

Congrats William, I hope you stay in form and grab a few interceptions.

P.S. I gave him the game ball, not the Steelers :D

I wouldnt give him the game ball but he did have a nice tackle yesterday early in the game after the Steelers went 3 and out and on a 3rd and 5 play which forced Tampa to punt which in turn gave the Steelers great field position that led to the Mike Wallace first long TD...But Im with you though Gay has been more solid so far this season and is better suited to play the Nickel and 3rd down packages then he is in a starting role...

DanRooney
09-27-2010, 03:47 PM
He looked solid yesterday wrapping up every ballcarrier really nicely. I think it was more of B-Mac who made him step up his game more than downgrading him to nickel.

SteelJunkie
09-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes lets hope mcfadden, and tayler stay healthy. I don't want to see Gay as a starter again.

SteelerEyeZ
09-27-2010, 04:54 PM
Gay has stepped up his game big time, i like what i see, Stay healthy and keep it up. I think a lot has to do with McFadden being back,

steelersbabex25
09-27-2010, 05:49 PM
I will offer to :spank: myself for calling for his head last year. He's GREAT at nickel. He made a huge difference..and did anyone see his sack off the outside? Kid is FAST.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Game ball goes to Batch, hands down. Gay played fine, he's done well in the first 3 games. He needs to continue to do well. Remember, last year Gay started out pretty ok too and then totally tanked the last 2/3 of the season. Im sure he'll be better this year in a role more suited to his talents.

75Steeler
09-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Charlie Batch should have gotten yesterday's game ball.

HUNT4SEVEN
09-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Game ball goes to Batch, hands down. Gay played fine, he's done well in the first 3 games. He needs to continue to do well. Remember, last year Gay started out pretty ok too and then totally tanked the last 2/3 of the season. Im sure he'll be better this year in a role more suited to his talents.

Agreed it was nice to finally see the offense produce the way we know it can, but i give Gay props he showed up at the nickel position he had a nice blitz also:tt02:

KSSteelerfan
09-28-2010, 01:58 AM
Honorable mention should go to Bret Keisel....:yesnod:

jpele
09-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Honorable mention should go to Bret Keisel....:yesnod:

We're going to use Bret as a tight end this week. :yesnod:

KSSteelerfan
09-28-2010, 01:18 PM
We're going to use Bret as a tight end this week. :yesnod:

Bret has some serious wheels on him....looked like a Mack Truck barreling down the field. :yellowthumb::yesnod:

Blazedby92
09-28-2010, 01:30 PM
Bret has some serious wheels on him....looked like a Mack Truck barreling down the field. :yellowthumb::yesnod:

YEAH RIGHT:hilarious:
Like the announcer said Ike and one other was practically back peddling right beside him looking for blocks. Good one though, I thought the same until I seen the replay