PDA

View Full Version : Ray "Iced"?????

SteelerEyeZ
09-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Just read that Ray Rice sprained his knee at the end of the game last week and they are unsure if he will go against the Steelers. I know I would rather have one of their WR out but Rice is a little bowling ball with some power.

What you guys think?

Go Steelers:tt02::tt02:

SteelerSal
09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
I hope Rice and the rest of their team is 100% ...I want no excuses when we kick their sorry a$$.

coldrolled
09-27-2010, 10:25 AM
the browns showed the way running.. Hillis 140+ yards on the ground.

plus the browns held the ravens running attack down a bit. they did have 262 in the air.

we can win this one just like the titans game. maybe we score an extra TD.

26 -19 we win!!

SnakeEyes43
09-27-2010, 12:47 PM
I agree I want no excuses to beat the Ratbirds, but this is still good news. We need this win bad, it will put us in a great position. It sucks that the Rats will have a disadvantage to cry about when they lose, but hey, at this point a win is a win.

coldrolled
09-27-2010, 01:14 PM
a clip from the ravens website news....

It’s tough to still call the Ravens a Super Bowl contender. Three weeks into the season and Baltimore hasn’t lived up to its preseason hype. Granted, the Browns played inspired football and the Ravens still beat them and are in a comfortable position with a 2-1 record. But Super Bowl-contender status at this point in the season has more to do with a feeling than a record. Right now, the Ravens aren’t winning games in ways that inspire such a lofty designation. The Steelers on the other hand, who people dismissed because of Ben Roethlisberger’s offseason issues and suspension, are looking more like a Super Bowl contender than any other team in the division. Next week, the hated rivalry will end with one team staking its claim on the AFC North.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-27-2010, 01:21 PM
I agree I want no excuses to beat the Ratbirds, but this is still good news. We need this win bad, it will put us in a great position. It sucks that the Rats will have a disadvantage to cry about when they lose, but hey, at this point a win is a win.

They think they will have a disadvantage? We are on our 4th string QB--if they want to whine they should think about getting higher quality backups.

Big T
09-27-2010, 01:29 PM
I don't give a **** about excuses or "them being 100%". Ray Rice always gives us fits. I'm sure James Farrior still has to go to therapy for how badly Ray Rice abuses him. I'm happy as hell he might not be playing. We can use all the help we can get. The Ravens arent the Bucs people. We arent going to roll all over them like we did Tampa Bay.

MattyVfromCT
09-27-2010, 01:48 PM
I hope Rice and the rest of their team is 100% ...I want no excuses when we kick their sorry a$$.

COSIGNED! because quite frankly, i'm sick of the exuses their pathetic crybaby fanbase is making for why we are 3-0 and why their overhyped team is living up to all the media hype.........

steelcitysfinestXL
09-27-2010, 05:06 PM
I don't give a **** about excuses or "them being 100%". Ray Rice always gives us fits. I'm sure James Farrior still has to go to therapy for how badly Ray Rice abuses him. I'm happy as hell he might not be playing. We can use all the help we can get. The Ravens arent the Bucs people. We arent going to roll all over them like we did Tampa Bay.

EXACTLY! This is Football, man-up, bring your best 53 and we'll see who's better TODAY! Its pretty hard to care whether RR plays when were down an Elite QB and our best RETURNING OL-man. We dont make excuses, leave that for Raven fans... They know Ben OWNS the Ravens so im sure they are happy he is out for atleast one game... but i could care less about RR, matter of fact, bring him and let him get hit in his mouth like everyone else!

LatrobePA
09-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Big game...If RR is out will not matter, they can pass the ball around with the best of them.

As mush as I hate Flacco and hope like hell he's buried in the turf all day, he could torch us!!

SteelerEyeZ
09-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Big game...If RR is out will not matter, they can pass the ball around with the best of them.

As mush as I hate Flacco and hope like hell he's buried in the turf all day, he could torch us!!

I agree Flacco has the ability to throw the ball and it looks like him and there new WR have a little bit of a thing going (remember they played the Browns) but I think key here is what i just made a new post about and that is getting the Defensive push at the line. Flacco has not played well against use and thats because we get that push and pressure on him. Hey what do you know the D is gonna have to play great again.

No matter if we get a W or L i wanna see them play well and have a chance at the end to win (either by scoring a TD or stopping them on D) This is a toughness test.

Go Steelers:tt02::tt02:

Steelers_All_Day_43
09-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Ray Rice out will make the rats even more one dimensional than they are now.

LatrobePA
09-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Ray Rice out will make the rats even more one dimensional than they are now.

True and this team is drooling for a chance to get back on the field with a team the swept them last year.

Ward said it best "The league don't want us to be 4-0 with a mad Ben coming back"

Whoop their *** Steelers!

PS: I have a customer that looks like Flacco, needless to say I hate the f***er!!

scott0326
09-28-2010, 04:24 PM

I agree and even if they do use an excuse that Rice is hurt, we have Charlie Batch at QB,so that excuse isn't going to hold much water.

LatrobePA
09-28-2010, 04:33 PM
The game is Sunday, we have yet to win or lose with or with out Ray Rice, lets not get carried away!!

Troyisabeast_43
09-28-2010, 04:39 PM

Flacco isnt going to torch us he never does when he plays the Steelers defense. He makes a few nice plays here or there but when the game is on the line late he always chokes and throws an interception or gets sacked and fumbles or does something to help lose the game. I think that happens yet again this week the Ravens will keep it close and have a shot at the end of the game and Flacco will throw an interception or get sacked and fumble and costs the Ravens the game...

scott0326
09-28-2010, 05:05 PM
Flacco isnt going to torch us he never does when he plays the Steelers defense. He makes a few nice plays here or there but when the game is on the line late he always chokes and throws an interception or gets sacked and fumbles or does something to help lose the game. I think that happens yet again this week the Ravens will keep it close and have a shot at the end of the game and Flacco will throw an interception or get sacked and fumble and costs the Ravens the game...

Very true, I can remember numerous occasions where Flacco has made a big mistake that help us win the game. The Polamalu pick 6 in the AFC championship and in 08 I believe Woodley forced and recovered a fumble for another later defensive touchdown. Steelers defense always seems to play well against Flacco, we just need to hope that Batch doesn't turn the ball over.

LatrobePA
09-28-2010, 05:12 PM

Ok, I hope your right, but seems to me some fans are underestimating the rats a little bit this year...Didn't they sweep us last year? Did Flacco lose those games? NOPE..

Just saying, take it easy...

Me personally, I think this game will be a hard fought one with us going into the bye 4-0!