PDA

View Full Version : Injury report

jpele
09-27-2010, 08:40 AM
maybe this should be a sticky:

Another game, another injury for the Steelers. This one was not sustained by a starter, but it knocked out one of their most valuable backups.

The medial collateral ligament in Chris Hoke's right knee was sprained in the final minutes of the game Sunday and he will be lost for at least two weeks, maybe more.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10270/1090684-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz10jGFRl1G

Prosdo
09-27-2010, 09:33 AM
So many injuries and it's only week 3. NFL should really rethink their extended regular season idea. They think there's injuries now, tac on a few extra weeks and see how bad it gets.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2010, 09:36 AM
This is why, no matter how much we hate having an early bye, it always works out to our advantage. The best scenario is to get these injuries out of the way before the bye so everyone has a chance to heal up and come back ready to go for the rest of the season.

SteelerSal
09-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Hate to see Hoke get hurt but this could be a blessing in disguise....if McClendon get activated and plays, he has a chance to show his worth and we all know that we need some youth for the future on the d-line.

jpele
09-29-2010, 08:09 PM
Both the Steelers and the Ravens submitted their practice reports to the league for Wednesday. Ray Rice (knee) did not practice at all for the Ravens; Chris Hoke (knee) and Trai Essex (ankle) both missed practice for the Steelers.

75Steeler
09-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Tomlin did say in his press conference that Hoke could play this weekend. I think they are holding him out so they don't damage anything before he has had time to heal properly.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Word is that Rice will most likely play too, no word on how healthy he is or not.

Steel Trap86
09-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Word is that Rice will most likely play too, no word on how healthy he is or not.

I hope he plays...

MattyVfromCT
09-29-2010, 11:08 PM
I hope he plays...

seriously. i don't want to hear any excuses from rat fans. they are notorious for making excuses. just like ray ray, harbaugh, etc........