PDA

View Full Version : Josh Freeman - "They didn't really dominate us"

jpele
09-27-2010, 07:35 AM
The Steelers, they didn't come in and really dominate us,

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10270/1090684-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz10jFclZcy

Wonder what game he played in ?

harpo
09-27-2010, 08:06 AM

He was probably referring to the game last week against the Panthers. :lol:

I really like this kid and he has a world of confidence in himself, which is fine. But sometimes he spends too much time in bizzarro world. :greengrin:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2010, 08:10 AM
For the first quarter, no we didn't dominate them. They actually had our defense on their heels for a couple drives. After that though it was all Steelers. I guess he's in denial and trying to save face, but uumm yeah, when you're coach pulls you because the score is so lopsided against you, I would say it's domination!

Big T
09-27-2010, 08:12 AM
I like Josh Freeman. I think he's gonna be a good player.

Bucsfan4ever
09-27-2010, 08:58 AM
He's still inexperienced with press conferences, too!! :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-27-2010, 09:12 AM
He's definitely going to be good, the way he was able to escape pressure and make some nice throws on the run definitely reminds you of Ben. He's got a lot of learning to do yet but this kid is going to be good.

He got his butt handed to him, he's upset, and rightfully so. The Bucs though definitely have their man for the future.

SteelerSal
09-27-2010, 09:16 AM
I think Josh got bumped on his noggin.

If you were benched for a spark in the offense....you were dominated.

harpo
09-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I think Josh got bumped on his noggin.

If you were benched for a spark in the offense....you were dominated.

I think he was benched to avoid possibly getting injured. There was no need to keep him in with the score 38-6 late in the 4th QTR.

Scorp
09-27-2010, 10:24 AM
I like Josh Freeman. I think he's gonna be a good player.

Good like Ryan Leaf? :grin1:

--- Added 9/27/2010 at 09:24 AM ---

He's still inexperienced with press conferences, too!! :lol:

Even when it comes to using the little boys wee wee rom.:lol:

Charlie
09-27-2010, 11:26 AM
:thinking:

I DO believe Freeman has the potential to be great. He is young and doesn't have a lot of experience. With the Bucs being 2-0 as well, I'm sure he wanted to win bad enough to taste it. And when didn't get the job done...He was upset. So of course he is going to say that the Boys didn't dominate.

Have to hand it to Batch...He was on fire yesterday. And Mendy another awsome run. :yellowthumb:

SteelCityKid5
09-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Bouchette said it best, "The Jets beat them by 23 and the Giants by 24 last year, but somehow getting beat by 25 feels not so bad."

MattyVfromCT
09-27-2010, 12:47 PM
gee. didn't we also hear last week from chris johnson on twitter that we aren't that good? gotta love sore losers who have to make excuses because they can't take the fact that we beat that ***. and bmore is gonna get theirs. then we'll hear ray ray and their pathetic fans crying about refs, locusts, bubonic plague, wind trajectory and every other excuse in the book as usual.......

SteelersWoman
09-27-2010, 04:23 PM
.... we'll hear ray ray and their pathetic fans crying about refs, locusts, bubonic plague, wind trajectory and every other excuse in the book as usual.......

:hilarious: Ain't that the truth! lol

steelersbabex25
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
I think when the opposing team puts in their second string halfway through the 4th quarter, you know you just got your a$$ handed to you. Enough with the haters, bring on Baltimore.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-27-2010, 07:10 PM
I like Freeman and I think he will be the best QB in the 2009 class when we look back at that class........But after the first quarter the Steelers dominated and controlled the game so sorry Josh I think you hit your head to hard yesterday.....lol

Freeman has Big Ben like qualities........If the Bucs put a team around this kid then the future will be bright for the Bucs once again.....

coach
09-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Disney and Dominate both begin with D:

Look up the word disneyfication in urban dictionary (it is funny that Disney and Tampa are close). I think I have a 7th definition for this word:

Disneyfication
The act of attempting to create a facade that you are willing to belive, or at least state on national television, in an effort to ensure yourself and your colleagues that things are not that bad, thus insulating yourslef from the world by attempting to live in a make believe world that is still serene, and safe. Its purpose is to create a false sense of security, joy and happiness.

Josh, when you give up that many points to a team that has struggled to score and they trotted out their 4th quarterback of the season and hang a near 40 on you; on the road; in the heat; you didn't just get dominated; you got owned.

SteelDad
09-27-2010, 09:35 PM
The kid definitely has a chance to be something special, but I guess his definition of 'dominate' and mine are a little different.

lloydfan4life
09-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Josh Freeman said what? :coffeecough: :hilarious: :rofl:

....... :crazy:

steelersbabex25
09-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Josh Freeman said what? :coffeecough: :hilarious: :rofl:

....... :crazy:

Basically here's our message to Josh Freeman:

Consider yourself dominated.

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-27-2010, 11:00 PM
noway this jerk saw the same game i saw.

GoBenGo
09-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Thus the origin of the phrase " just joshing ya'..."

steelersbabex25
09-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Thus the origin of the phrase " just joshing ya'..."

:rofl: :clap: :yellowthumb:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-28-2010, 12:51 AM
This is exactly what happens when u get dominated, u lose your rabbit mind:lol: so don't blame Josh he did not understand what he was saying:yesnod:

Real Deal Steel
09-28-2010, 10:47 PM
He was probably referring to the game last week against the Panthers. :lol:

I really like this kid and he has a world of confidence in himself, which is fine. But sometimes he spends too much time in bizzarro world. :greengrin:

It was the worse *** kicking of his young career and he can't come to terms with what happened to him. Few have seen a defense as dominant as that. And it's hard to man up and say, " I got dominated".

I too like Freeman and I think he's going to be a good one in this league. He has all the tools.

KSSteelerfan
09-29-2010, 01:22 AM
What a rookie.....can anyone say poor loser? :yesnod: