PDA

View Full Version : Defensive line doing their jobs; Keisel with the big TD

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Grizzly Adams is one of the unsung hero's on this team. He and the front 3 don't usually get much press but you know they are doing their job and loving life with all the talent behind him to make the big plays.

Keisel though had that tipped pass fall right into his lap and then was able to rumble 79 yds for the big score.

Hood had the nice tipped pass today and nearly picked it off. Eason was in the game with a sack, Aaron Smith was his usual self stuffing his side of the line. Life was good on the DL today.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 07:10 PM
It was a slow and terrifying start...but they picked it up and got the job done! Personally, I think they didn't want to risk being shown up by the offense...LOL :lol:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Having Big Snack back was a blessing, but the starters and back ups did a great job today after a rough start, that TD run by Keisel was nice even though it was in slow motion:lol:

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Having Big Snack back was a blessing, but the starters and back ups did a great job today after a rough start, that TD run by Keisel was nice even though it was in slow motion:lol:

I know! I said in another string...wasn't that the slowest TD you have ever seen? More time to enjoy it for us!! LOL :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2010, 08:57 PM
I had visions of Keith Trailer from the Broncos on that crazy TD run where he was huffing and puffing all the way down the field..LOL

I don't think Mendenhall needs to worry about Keisel taking his job anytime soon! LOL. I love seeing the big guys get a big play, you don't hear much from them usually but when they make a splash they do it big!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-26-2010, 09:00 PM
The DL along with the front 7 is just playing lights out and nasty right now.......I can't wait to see them kick the crap out of Flacco next week....lol

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 09:49 PM
The DL along with the front 7 is just playing lights out and nasty right now.......I can't wait to see them kick the crap out of Flacco next week....lol

Nothing I would like better than to see Flacco's face planted in the ground! :tt02: