PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wallace

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Wallace had 100 yards catching! I was truly impressed with his tip drill skills in the endzone...great concentration and I predict a wonderful future!:tt02:

harpo
09-26-2010, 05:12 PM
He has outstanding hands. I'm anxious to see how he does once Ben comes back. :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Those 2 TD catches he had were incredible. The first one in double coverage and spun around to make the catch. The 2nd with the great concentration to stay in the play and catch the tipped ball! That's why he's the big play guy that will makes everyone say "Santonio who"? LOL.

In all seriousness though, that's what we need out of this kid. His great speed and big play ability are evident no matter who is the QB.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Those 2 TD catches he had were incredible. The first one in double coverage and spun around to make the catch. The 2nd with the great concentration to stay in the play and catch the tipped ball! That's why he's the big play guy that will makes everyone say "Santonio who"? LOL.

In all seriousness though, that's what we need out of this kid. His great speed and big play ability are evident no matter who is the QB.

You know it! Santonio who? Wallace his the key we needed! He is tough and resourceful and finds a way to get the job done! :tt02:

steelersbabex25
09-26-2010, 05:15 PM
My brother has Wallace on his fantasy team and he sat him the first 2 weeks. This morning he told me he was gonna start Wallace because he had a hunch that he would have a big game. I told him he was crazy...

My brother is a fantasy football god.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
My brother has Wallace on his fantasy team and he sat him the first 2 weeks. This morning he told me he was gonna start Wallace because he had a hunch that he would have a big game. I told him he was crazy...

Don't know your bro but I love his premonitions!

harpo
09-26-2010, 05:20 PM

I have him on my fantasy team, but I didn't play him. He got me 22 points. :cursin:

But....on a brighter note, the Steeler defense got me 34 points. :yellowthumb:

SteelCityKid5
09-26-2010, 05:21 PM
Cant wait for Ben to get back and under throw him again :tt02:

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Cant wait for Ben to get back and under throw him again :tt02:

I'm so excited I can't stand it!

steelersbabex25
09-26-2010, 05:24 PM
I have him on my fantasy team, but I didn't play him. He got me 22 points. :cursin:

:yesnod: He has the Steeler defense too. What an *** :evilshake:

harpo
09-26-2010, 05:26 PM
:yesnod: He has the Steeler defense too. What an *** :evilshake:

LOL :lol::nahnah:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Wallace is a beast and he is really gonna put up numbers when Ben comes back...

nuclearchihuahuas
09-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Wallace is a beast and he is really gonna put up numbers when Ben comes back...

You are right! He is tough like Hines Ward but with SPEED!

Real Deal Steel
09-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Don't know your bro but I love his premonitions!

I wonder what his premonitions are for next week's game?

--- Added 9/26/2010 at 11:55 PM ---

LOL :lol::nahnah:

I have two fantasy teams this year.

On one I have the Steelers defense.

On the other I have Big Ben.

:yellowthumb:

DanRooney
09-27-2010, 03:20 AM
Man Wallace is such an awesome receiver. He's just as sure-handed as Hines and Heath but with phenomenal speed. We're lucky to have him here.

Prosdo
09-27-2010, 07:29 AM

I feel your pain. He sat on my bench as well.