PDA

View Full Version : Raymond James Not Sold Out Sunday.

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-24-2010, 01:44 PM
a deadline has passed(source: tampa TBO-tampa bay online) for television rights to broadcast this sunday's game in tampa, fl against the STEELERS. so, no one with in 75 miles of cigar city can watch the game on the tube. steeler fans in the area go fill the seats. show tampa what real fans look and sound like. i couldn't say for sure but, maybe ticket prices will be reduced. makes sense to me.

anyhow, just sayin. :cope:

steelersbabex25
09-24-2010, 02:11 PM
It's cause they already know the Steelers are gonna crush :yesnod:

igor0190
09-24-2010, 02:18 PM
They seem to be going for around $200/pair on eBay. I would be willing to bet they will be going for $40-$60 a ticket outside the stadium before gametime.

It's an awesome stadium to see a game in! IMO

Troyisabeast_43
09-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Raymond James Stadium will be filled with black and gold on Sunday and a ton of Terrible Towels will be waving especially around 345-4 o clock Sunday. I look for the Steelers fans to show up big time at this game Sunday and let their presence be known by games end...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-24-2010, 04:33 PM
I was alittle surprised to see this game not being sold out. Although with the problems that the Jags have with nobody coming out to see them, maybe it's a Florida thing in general? :dunno:

nuclearchihuahuas
09-24-2010, 04:39 PM
That's really too bad--maybe its too hot? I would think Floridians would be used to the temperatures/humidity. There team is doing better this year; I would think they would choose to support the Bucs.

KSSteelerfan
09-25-2010, 01:58 AM
I would love to watch the game on the Tube but living in Chiefs land guess who wins this one broadcast wise?

Bucsfan4ever
09-25-2010, 07:30 PM
I was really surprised, too, that it wasn't sold out...there are SO many Steeler fans down here. I think the economy's got a lot to do with it....there were thousands of season ticket holders and I've seen a lot of them saying they just couldn't afford them anymore.

Anyway, this fan will be there...look forward to a good game and hope there are no injuries!!

coach
09-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Just got off the phone with a buddy who is a Bucs season ticket holder. They are definitely fearing the worst right now. :cope:

92_is_gonna_kill_you
09-26-2010, 08:06 AM
I heard the economy's really rough in Florida right now. The Jags, Bucs, and even the Rays and Marlins can't sell out a stadium at all (not sure about Miami though).