PDA

View Full Version : A new found respect?

xxxsteelernation
09-22-2010, 06:52 PM
Well at the beginning of the season espn had the steelers power ranking all the down to 19 if not lower. (that was the first one i saw) But the last power ranking by espn has them at 3. Is this a good omen or a bad omen? I know we like to play the underdog role and that helps us. but now that the national stage is back on us and the pressure will that hurt us.

steelersbabex25
09-22-2010, 06:54 PM
BAD. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. Bad. I hate it when they pick us to win. I love it when the Steelers shock everyone. If they're picked to win, where's the shock in that?

K Train
09-22-2010, 06:57 PM
doesnt matter, if the steelers win this with batch this week teams need to be seriously worried when ben gets back

LatrobePA
09-22-2010, 07:06 PM
doesnt matter, if the steelers win this with batch this week teams need to be seriously worried when ben gets back

You nailed it, I personally think Ben is foaming at the mouth to get on the field to say a great big F U to Goodell while making a run!!

K Train
09-22-2010, 07:07 PM
honestly i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt lose a game....i could see him just going ape ****...even if the steelers are 2-2 by then (mission already accomplished, anymore wins during his suspension is just bonus now)

75Steeler
09-22-2010, 07:20 PM

Agreed :plus1: Our defense looks better than when we won SB43. A healthy Troy and Aaron + a decent offense should be awesome this year with a better Ben both physically and mentally fresh.

Steelers_All_Day_43
09-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Woo! I can't wait for BIG BEN BABY!!!!!!

Real Deal Steel
09-23-2010, 01:18 AM
I liked it better when we were flying under the radar. Now everyone is sensing that the Steelers are back and they want to get on the bandwagon. Anyone trying to get on will immediatly get thrown off by me.

coldrolled
09-23-2010, 02:24 AM
You nailed it, I personally think Ben is foaming at the mouth to get on the field to say a great big F U to Goodell while making a run!!

so is arians, his play calling will look like he knows what he is doing again...

LatrobePA
09-23-2010, 09:32 AM
so is arians, his play calling will look like he knows what he is doing again...

I wouldn't go that far! lol

harpo
09-23-2010, 10:00 AM
I liked it better when we were flying under the radar. Now everyone is sensing that the Steelers are back and they want to get on the bandwagon. Anyone trying to get on will immediatly get thrown off by me.

I agree, I love for the team to be under the radar. But they'll never get the respect they deserve because they're not the "sexy" pick that media pundits drool about (i.e. Colts, Patriots, Vikings, etc.).

Steel Trap86
09-23-2010, 10:12 AM
honestly i wouldnt be surprised if he didnt lose a game....i could see him just going ape ****...even if the steelers are 2-2 by then (mission already accomplished, anymore wins during his suspension is just bonus now)

we should be able to be 3-1, but even if we're 2-2 you said it, mission accomplished. I don't see Ben losing many games when he's back either, if any..especially now that he see's us winning & struggling at the same time and knowing its because he's not playing.

TampaSteelGirl
09-23-2010, 11:09 AM
Dont' care about their gay power rankings...our play on the field says it all!! :tt02:

ejsteeler
09-23-2010, 11:34 AM
When you play lights out like the D has been, there is no way to stay off the radar....:dunno:
I rather have it like this than the alternative of losing games and everyone saying I told you so......:yesnod:

Root4Stlrs
09-25-2010, 12:56 AM

Honestly, I have had the same feeling since I saw him at training camp -- that I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't lose a game after he got back.