PDA

View Full Version : Winslow is a PRICK !! Shows his true colors !!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2006, 11:45 PM
Winslow took a cheap shot at Farrior late in the game and Porter went over and got into it and drew the flag but hell who cares, Porter should have took him damn head off.

Winslow is F'n Prick !!!!! Take that somewhere else you sore *** POS Loser !!!

AZ_Steeler
12-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Winslow kinf od reminds me of another young chap who came into the league and thought he owned it... Eli Manning! Winslow is nohting but a wanna be good player trying to get out of the shadow of daddy! What a loser, Porter should have leveled him just make the penatly worth it!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 12:31 AM
He's a punk *** biatch who's a sore loser ! He came into this game thinking they were going to win because they won last week and they "should" have one a few ago against us.. Well guess what tard, you got ur *** handed to you !!

Steelersfan
12-08-2006, 12:32 AM
The flag was against JR.....lol Not Porter. They called him for the late hit.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 12:34 AM
I was so excited I thought they called it on Joey ! :lol: Oh well, Porter should have blasted him harder just the same !

House of Steel
12-08-2006, 12:35 AM
If I was out there, I would of piledrived him to the turf and started spitting in his face mask.

You know, Jack Lambert would of leveled his *** and then some.

Steelersfan
12-08-2006, 12:36 AM
Well Farrior hammered JR pretty hard on the next play and almost caused a fumble! (was ruled an incomplete pass).

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Hey Winslow, you're not as good as you think you are huh you POS !!!

K Train
12-08-2006, 12:41 AM
haha farrior made him eat his words....we embarrassed all of them and there trash talkers.:helmet:

Prosdo
12-08-2006, 04:49 AM
Winslow is nothing but a punk and that's all he'll ever be!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 07:06 AM
I can't wait to read what the media has printed about him and what excuse he'll make for losing to us AGAIN!!! :lol:

House of Steel
12-08-2006, 11:00 AM
Winslow's late hit infuriates Steelers
Friday, December 08, 2006
Mary Kay Cabot
Plain Dealer Reporter
The Steelers were incensed by what they felt was a cheap shot by Browns tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. on linebacker James Farrior in the fourth quarter. Winslow was flagged 15 yards for a personal foul after hitting Farrior well after the play was over.

"That hit shows the type of player he is," Farrior said. "He's a punk. To do something like that is pretty bad. All he does is talk, talk, talk. He talks trash but doesn't back it up."

Said Steelers linebacker Joey Porter, who came to Farrior's defense and went after Winslow: "I have no respect for that guy. He's a [expletive]. He's soft, man, he's soft.

"I have no respect for somebody who takes a cheap shot like he did. He wants to be tough and he takes a shot at Farrior, but he's soft. He doesn't want to get physical. He'd rather line up wide than mix it up."

Porter said Winslow tried to shake his hand before the game and Porter declined.

"He was trying to be a nice guy and then he runs his mouth during the game and takes cheap shots. Well, which is it? What do you want to be? A nice guy or a tough guy?"

Porter said when Winslow tried to shake his hand, he said, "No. You don't know me. Get away from me, man.

"We're not friends at all. I thought it might go that way, that we might have a mutual respect thing, but not now, not after that cheap shot."

Porter also leveled some shots at the Browns in general: "They keep trying to make this a rivalry, but it's not a rivalry. It's one-sided now. It can't be a rivalry if we keep whuppin' 'em like that. They talk junk but they don't back it up."

Frye tries:

Browns quarterback Charlie Frye, who has an injured right wrist, was relegated to inactive third quarterback and was on the sidelines in sweats. The Browns would've used receiver Joshua Cribbs, who played quarterback at Kent State, as the third quarterback in a pinch.

"I tried to throw [Thursday] but I couldn't do it," Frye said. "If the game was on Sunday, I might've been able to play this week."

Frye said he felt bad things didn't work out better for quarterback Derek Anderson.

The Cleveland Media isn't very friendly with Winslow today. That punk *** bitch needs to be layed out flat and have a career ending injury. He is a waste of space in the NFL. Even I could level his *** anyday. I hope someday he runs his mouth to the wrong person and he gets his *** flattened so bad.

AZ_Steeler
12-08-2006, 12:13 PM
The Steelers won't forget him next year... he's number one on their list right now!

House of Steel
12-08-2006, 12:46 PM
I hope they lay his *** out. Winslow is going to be at South Park Mall tomorrow in Strongsville, might have to make a stop there, go up to him and say, ehhhhhhhh What's up Faggot? ehhhhhhhh What's up Cheap Shot ***?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Damn straight, tell em Joey !! Winslow is worthless, punk ***, cheap shot, POS !! He's definately on our **** list !!!

SteelersfaninPhilly
12-08-2006, 01:38 PM
One day someone is going to shut Winslow's mouth for him. He is a $%%^%

Koopa
12-08-2006, 01:41 PM
The Cleveland Media isn't very friendly with Winslow today. That punk *** bitch needs to be layed out flat and have a career ending injury. He is a waste of space in the NFL. Even I could level his *** anyday. I hope someday he runs his mouth to the wrong person and he gets his *** flattened so bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no you couldn't

anyway, porter is right, winslow is a little faggot and i too wish he'd have a career ending injury, i can't stand this **** sucker

Iron City South
12-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Porter said it right .... the man is soft, a soft punk *** toy "soldja" who is an embarassment to his fathers good name.

That's fine .... he wants to be a talker and a cheap shot artist, he just made his bed with the Steelers yesterday. Every time they play him now he BETTER find a hang nail or a paper cut or a bunyon ....or anything that will keep him on the bench, if not .... the moment he steps onto the field ......he's fair game. :tt02:

Hburg
12-08-2006, 11:09 PM
"I have no respect for that guy. He's a b*tch. He's soft, man, he's soft.

:rofl:

I love Joey Porter!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2006, 07:58 AM
hell yeah, he tells it like it is !!! And the best part is Winslow can't deny it because he can't back up the trash talking he puts out like we can !

Captcoolhand
12-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Winslow alway was an Arrogant Bastard even when he was in College. Anyone remember this Line? "I'm a soldier":blah: :blah: :blah:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-09-2006, 11:13 AM
If I was his dad I'd have to put him over my knee and tell him to stop being such a dumbass all the time !

Hburg
12-10-2006, 02:36 AM
Winslow did show his true colors.......it's ****!!

BuFu

SteelerFan87
12-10-2006, 11:20 PM
What was Collinsworth's joke after Farrior hit him back? "Winslow may be a soldier but Farrior's a warrior" or something like that. They were making fun of that soldier comment the whole game. :lol:

Steelersfan
12-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Nice find Stevie!....lol

What a dumbass!

Forged in Steel
12-12-2006, 01:19 AM
Here's the Miami (FL) crap Captain was talking about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I82BPA5QAaQ

Prosdo
12-12-2006, 01:24 AM
Wow, what an ***. That just makes me hate that guy that much more. Such a punk.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-12-2006, 01:25 AM
He doesnt give a flying hell ? He's a F'n soldier !!?? Gimme a break..

More like an F'n cheap ***, punk, POS if you ask me !!!

Rabidfan
12-16-2006, 08:35 PM
I see we have some Porter pimps; or Porter wimps! Porter is a whiny *** crybaby. Boo Hoo, somebody got hit, ooooh wait, this is FootBall we're playin, somebody is supposed to get hit.

I'm so tired of these wimpy rules that protect soft players that are afraid to get hit, especially QB's. (I know it wasn't a QB issue) though I have to admit I didn't actually see the altercation that took place but I'll just go on gut feeling and say that Porter is whining.

Captcoolhand
12-16-2006, 08:51 PM
I see we have some Porter pimps; or Porter wimps! Porter is a whiny *** crybaby. Boo Hoo, somebody got hit, ooooh wait, this is FootBall we're playin, somebody is supposed to get hit.

I'm so tired of these wimpy rules that protect soft players that are afraid to get hit, especially QB's. (I know it wasn't a QB issue) though I have to admit I didn't actually see the altercation that took place but I'll just go on gut feeling and say that Porter is whining.
Why in the F*ck is Porter crying ;he told the truth. where is Winsblow interveiw? that's right the bitch didn't have nothing to say

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 12:36 AM
Oh nevermind Rabidfan, he is just doesn't realize the whole story, he hears half-truths.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-17-2006, 10:20 AM

If you don't know the whole story, then why bother commenting on it and making yourself look you have no idea what you're talking about.

House of Steel
12-17-2006, 10:49 AM
You mean like us having to playing the Broncos and Jags down the road? :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: I swear this guy is a trip. I thought I was bad, this guy is making himself a name in here too.

Rabidfan
12-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Winslow is the leading tight end in receiving in the NFL. He is also the seventh leading receiver in the AFC in receptions and 14th leading receiver, overall, in the NFL.

AZ_Steeler
12-21-2006, 06:16 PM
Where are you getting your stats from... Winslow has only 755 yards receiving which means you throw him in the mix with Receivers and Tight ends he doesn't even show up in the the top 25! Plus he's the 3rd league when it is just TE's.

I guess if you are looking at his receptions then it's a differnet story because then he is leading the league for TE's but it doens't say much if you have all those catches and so little yardage :dunno:

PITT23
12-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Winslow is the leading tight end in receiving in the NFL. He is also the seventh leading receiver in the AFC in receptions and 14th leading receiver, overall, in the NFL.

Yeah and he's really helping his team out which is why they're so good.

TampaSteelGirl
12-22-2006, 01:40 PM
Winslow is just mad cause he UGLY!!!! :hilarious:

BBG7
12-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Oh, Winslow has such class.