PDA

View Full Version : Levi Brown Workout

SteelerEyeZ
09-19-2010, 11:34 PM
Just saw the tweet the steelers will work out Levi Brown (ex-Bills QB)

Lefty????? what does that say??? maybe not ready

DanRooney
09-20-2010, 12:04 AM
Who?

Wait nevermind I'm all for it.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-20-2010, 12:15 AM
They are doing their homework just in case Lefty isn't ready to come back and Dixon ends up being out next week. If he is not they could start Batch, let Levi be the backup and then Dixon as the emergency, or some type of combination.

DanRooney
09-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Don't really care who is healthy between Leftwich, Dixon and Batch. Any QB can play just as good as any of these mediocre QBs.

igor0190
09-20-2010, 12:39 AM
Don't really care who is healthy between Leftwich, Dixon and Batch. Any QB can play just as good as any of these mediocre QBs.

Yeah, at this point who cares if they try another guy out in Leftwich... It can't get much worse than it has been.

Dobre Shunka
09-20-2010, 12:50 AM
Just another backup, to backup the backups, back to back.

nuclearchihuahuas
09-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I heard we worked out Levi Brown--7th round QB cut by Bills--any idea how it went?

coldrolled
09-20-2010, 02:15 PM
I heard we worked out Levi Brown--7th round QB cut by Bills--any idea how it went?

he is 6'4 230lbs

09/06/10 - QB Levi Brown, who didn't make the Bills' 53-man roster and wasn't signed to the practice squad, was disappointed after what he felt was a strong preseason. On his Twitter account, Brown wrote: "NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now. Not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed! "got cut. sucks. but it hasnt ever been an easy road for me. just means i gotta prove people wrong...AGAIN"

nuclearchihuahuas
09-20-2010, 02:21 PM
he is 6'4 230lbs

09/06/10 - QB Levi Brown, who didn't make the Bills' 53-man roster and wasn't signed to the practice squad, was disappointed after what he felt was a strong preseason. On his Twitter account, Brown wrote: "NEVER woulda guessed id be in this position right now. Not even a practice squad invite. i've now officially gone from surprised to pissed! "got cut. sucks. but it hasnt ever been an easy road for me. just means i gotta prove people wrong...AGAIN"

Great info...thanks!

Well lets get Mr. chip on his shoulder in here--I love guys that play pissed! We can always lose ARE and put him on PS