PDA

View Full Version : Lebeau & Blitzburgh in high gear today to seal the win!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Wow, that was an absolute sick performance by the Steeler defense. Don't let those garbage yards at the end full you, we owned them today. 7 forced turnovers, held the great Chris Johnson to 34 yards rushing, you just can't play defense any better than that!

xxxsteelernation
09-19-2010, 04:17 PM
THE CURSE CONTINUES......LOL

nuclearchihuahuas
09-19-2010, 04:19 PM
What an outstanding game...wish we could generate some offense but the defense is tremendous! :tt02:

SteelerEyeZ
09-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Other teams better watch out bc the Line still is improving (whenever we get the starts in all together) and the De is back to true Steeler form.....When Ben comes back and we get the passing game going which isn't even showing up yet its gonna be STEELER TIME!!!

Playing with house money next 2 weeks

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2010, 04:23 PM
That defense, I mean my goodness they were just smothering today. The turnovers, the pressures, the sacks, the wrapping up of CJ, the sure tackling in the secondary. You just can't do it much better than that.

LatrobePA
09-19-2010, 04:23 PM
VY is a turd like I said earlier in the week! F- the Titans!

nuclearchihuahuas
09-19-2010, 04:24 PM
That defense, I mean my goodness they were just smothering today. The turnovers, the pressures, the sacks, the wrapping up of CJ, the sure tackling in the secondary. You just can't do it much better than that.

All the commentators picked CJ to get 100---NOT

Troyisabeast_43
09-19-2010, 04:26 PM
This defense is back in Super Bowl form of 2008 once Ben comes back and gets this offense going this Steelers team is going to be scary good...

SteelerEyeZ
:tt02::tt02::tt02:THANK YOU STEELERS....NOW I CAN WATCH THE REST OF THE GAMES AND HAVE A GOOD WEEK!!!!:cope::cope::cope:

LatrobePA
All the commentators picked CJ to get 100---NOT

F them too!

RIVERS OF STEEL
09-19-2010, 04:29 PM
that was crazy. what about troy's leap for life? the heat was gettin them in the end. but, the warm weather won't be around for long. the d is 4 real. i think a lot was learned today and the team is still very early into this season. like someone said here earlier today, the pundits, odds makers and all will be doing some serious re-alignment of thought.

we are talkin the titans here. picked at 65% to 35% to win. so much for that.

Big T
09-19-2010, 04:29 PM
That was a f*cking sick game for the D. 2 sacks and a 2FF for James Harrison. Sack, FF, INT for Woodley...INT, Sack, sick goal line play for Polamalu, pick by BMac, 142 tackles and a FF for Timmons. There's so much **** I'm missing. That's how crazy the D played...

I must say...Timmons is playing like a man possessed. He's been f*ckin unbelievable...

This team is going to he scary as hell once Ben gets back. That **** just got mad fired up...

harpo
09-19-2010, 04:30 PM
SHHHHHH.....not too loud, you guys. We want to continue to stay under the radar. We don't want all these "fair weather" analysts to jump on the bandwagon once Ben comes back. :greengrin:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-19-2010, 04:33 PM
Great defensive game plan today, i just wish we would not of let them score at the end...And we lead the divison at 2-0 because the Rats LOST so no JOEFAGGOSAYSHI atleast for another week:lol:

nuclearchihuahuas
09-19-2010, 04:33 PM
SHHHHHH.....not too loud, you guys. We want to continue to stay under the radar. We don't want all these "fair weather" analysts to jump on the bandwagon once Ben comes back. :greengrin:

LOL! Lets hope no one noticed! :greengrin: :lol: Maybe they will continue to pick the opposition

steelersbabex25
09-19-2010, 04:44 PM
We are officially ON the radar. That was just an absolutely unreal performance by our defense. 34 yards rushing for a running back thats got 100+ for 12 straight, and that's WITHOUT Big Snack plugging up the middle. I just can't even begin to fathom how amazing that was. Defense almost had more turnovers than offense had points off turnovers :yikes:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
If the Steeler defense was under the radar, they certainly are not anymore, I agree with ya. This unit is just playing out of their minds right now and the sky is the limit with this group. The secondary is as solid as we've seen them in years, even in the midst of the last 2 super bowl wins. I'll take this group anytime if they keep playing like this.

steelersbabex25
09-19-2010, 06:01 PM
If the Steeler defense was under the radar, they certainly are not anymore, I agree with ya. This unit is just playing out of their minds right now and the sky is the limit with this group. The secondary is as solid as we've seen them in years, even in the midst of the last 2 super bowl wins. I'll take this group anytime if they keep playing like this.

When Farrior is the weak link in your linebacking corp..you know it's ridiculous.

steel-tex
09-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Man i had a crap week - but today made it all go away !!! Go Steelers !!!!!!!!!!!

airbrake 1
09-19-2010, 06:44 PM
todays game was definetly one of the most complete defensive performances,i can remember in quite a while...hard hitting,solid tackling,great secondary play ... one can only hope that they can play at least close to this good every week...if they play better clear space for another lombardi trophy:tt02:

Real Deal Steel
09-19-2010, 08:48 PM
That sandwhich tackle and flip of Young is going to cost someone some money. But I loved it! Steeler ball baby.

Big T
09-19-2010, 10:14 PM
I had an exam everyday last week. the only thing getting me through it was knowing that there was a steelers game waiting at the end of the week lol. I was waiting all week for this game and I'm so happy they didnt disappoint...