Can someone give a synopsis of whats happened with Pittsburg

during the summer off-season
the drama with BEN
and the first couple of games ...

I'm playing catch up here and would like your TAKE on where we are now

Whats the likelyhood of playing for another ring this year

SnakeEyes43
09-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Dude, we REEEAAALLLLY don't need to dive back into all the off-season crap. Do a Google search or look up some old forums....not trying to be rude, but everyone is ready to move on from this years off-season.

Let's just look ahead to the upcoming games this year. The Atlanta game was tough, the D looked really solid, Dixon looked shaky at times but played good enough to not lose the game, Ward stepped up when needed, Casey and Starks exited the game with un-severe injuries, and Mendy won the game in OT with a fifty yard run. It was awesome. This week is at the Titans and should be another slug fest. I feel like this game will come down to who can avoid turnovers.

Zachintosh66
09-18-2010, 04:40 PM
are you a fair weather or a bandwagon "fan"

Froggy
09-18-2010, 05:20 PM
are you a fair weather or a bandwagon "fan"

huh?

maybe I have a life dude ... and just wanted someones take on what
the season is gonna be like

i've likely been a fan longer than you've been alive

coldrolled
09-18-2010, 05:43 PM
huh?

Arians Sucks

SteelDad
09-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Arians Sucks

Buhahahahahahahahaha!! Classic.:lol:

Zachintosh66
09-18-2010, 07:54 PM
huh?

ooooh got me! :lol:

Root4Stlrs
09-18-2010, 10:27 PM
So far the best thing about the season has been the defense. They are back and I think they look awesome. Lawrence Timmons looks set to have a breakout year. If everyone stays healthy, I think we have as good a shot as any other team to make a run to the Super Bowl. I mean some of the talking heads are picking San Diego to win. They choke every year. The Colts have no defense. The Jets are terrible, etc. I know there's only been one game but right now it looks wide open to me. :banana:

mos07
09-18-2010, 10:57 PM
I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading through these posts - come on Froggy....pick up a newspaper, log on, talk to someone, etc.........

ps - How did you find this site without knowing a thing about the 2010 Steelers???????????

HUNT4SEVEN
09-18-2010, 11:27 PM
I just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading through these posts - come on Froggy....pick up a newspaper, log on, talk to someone, etc.........

ps - How did you find this site without knowing a thing about the 2010 Steelers???????????

I was thinking the same thing:yesnod: Dude either u live in a hut or u just got out of prison or better yet u a Rats fan:lol:

DanRooney
09-18-2010, 11:56 PM
FlaccoSaysHi...is that you? :yellowthumb:

HUNT4SEVEN
09-19-2010, 12:37 AM
FlaccoSaysHi...is that you? :yellowthumb:

RIGHT:haha::haha: